Call of Duty 4

Marketcenter remove - Page: 3

Thread started by izuu on Tuesday, 3:19pm November 26th with 91 replies. Views: 14,310

82KG
Level: BRONZE
make an own ladder just for custom maps :))
Posted 12:44pm Nov 27th 13
Mty <3

Hello,

a good note for admins: if you want to add new maps to the map pool, don't add options to give freedom to users to choose the maps they're going to play, because mostly the newest map will not be played for sure. You can not push new variations if you don't cut the user's election.

Quote from Vanir on the 26th of November 2013
Hello,

how about not giving ideas on how to ruin the game?

Quote from Mty <3 on the 26th of November 2013

I do not get your point, think in a case: for every new rule an admin brings to cybergamer, do you think users may have less dificults to start a dispute or disputes will be decreased at least? Every facility that every user has, is the common way to get in troubles on matches; and that freedom is always giving advantage for selfish players, is not an incentive for any improvement. What about if there is a global opinion about adding "marketcenter" in the map pool, when everyone has the posibility to erase that map when the match is started?

Probably you have to win the knife round for that, but think about the 3v3 or the 2v2 ladder, those maps which are not in the 5v5 ladder, as Vacant; the map is in the list, but mostly I had read "do not choose that map or match cancel". Probably maps have been accepted in a poll, but probably it is not working if every user has the facility to cancel a match by the reason "that map is ... for me" or any excuses.

Being objetive, not all teams are interested in checking new maps as long as they can decline them in a ladder they're voluntarily playing with a former stablished map pool, otherwise the difference in a match score is getting also the same excuse "you won the match just with this map" with the same poor interpretations repeated endlessly.
Posted 1:50pm Nov 27th 13
Jewmbo
didnt play market for a few months,and i dont intend to..shit map..u should've leave cluster and kick this shitmap
Posted 2:01pm Nov 27th 13
LEGACY ATLAS+
Don't like it either but I guess you can't please everyone.

The reason why some of the old maps don't get played is that they are way to big (Pipeline, Ambush, Broadcast) or too unbalanced (Vacant).
Posted 4:19pm Nov 27th 13
Mty <3
Indeed those qualifications about size or unbalanced I guess it is subjective; but shared global opinions are defining that kind of possible elections. What should not be allowed is to leave any map changes or improvements without the best support, and for that I believe the current system is not helping so much.
Posted 5:05pm Nov 27th 13
BUTCHI
Posted 6:06pm Nov 27th 13
brcho
Can't remember when I played it last time, every time when we got it, opponent asked us to remove it and just start the match.
Posted 6:23pm Nov 27th 13
OLIVER QUEEN
Posted 6:24pm Nov 27th 13
KOFFALus
Posted 6:28pm Nov 27th 13
gregorian
remove ur brain, noobs.. is so hard to learn one map? srsly? back to vcod or cod2 if u dont like new maps... or even cs 1.6.. ohh no in cs 1.6 have new maps... OHHHHHH DIE THEN.
Posted 5:55am Dec 4th 13
SkyPjEh
delete this shit and allowed vacant ! awesome oldschool map ..
Posted 9:14am Dec 4th 13
flashyZz
Admins don't care about your wishes... The best way to decide something is creating a poll. But they are faking it every time so its just time wasting.
Posted 11:07am Dec 4th 13
inkyy

delete this shit and allowed vacant ! awesome oldschool map ..

Quote from SkyPjEh on the 4th of December 2013
Market is better than vacant. (4 ME)
But everyone has their own opinion.
Posted 11:23am Dec 4th 13
MATTR
keep it, if you dont want to play marketcenter then clearly you will have to win the knife and cut that map. why should they remove it when i know quite alot of teams which enjoy playing on that map. so stop with the stupid threads?

KEEP IT! & try to win your knife;)
Posted 12:49pm Dec 4th 13
inkyy

KEEP IT! & try to win your knife;)

Quote from MATTR on the 4th of December 2013
+1
Posted 1:30pm Dec 4th 13