Call of Duty 4

brcho such a corrupt admin. - Page: 2

Thread started by Nutter10 on Friday, 1:06am July 27th with 38 replies. Views: 8,732

brcho
Level: BRONZE
Posted 5:43pm Jul 27th 12
stripzz

If you have any problem or proof of him being corrupt, feel free to add me on xfire, and wait until i explain how stupid you're.

Quote from Sompel on the 27th of July 2012

Stripz nice flame to people:)

Nice example how a manager/admin don't have to react on a public forum. Good example how you are incompetent of being an manager/admin

Quote from stripzz on the 27th of July 2012
yea sorry for telling the truth about the intelligent of most people here in this community
Posted 5:46pm Jul 27th 12
dANNNNN
srsly everybody hates u because u are the most corrupt and most incompetent admin on cg...
Posted 5:47pm Jul 27th 12
brcho
ok i'll quit just because you told me that everybody hates me.

jk
Posted 5:57pm Jul 27th 12
dANNNNN
i just tell u what everybody thinks ... just say it would be better for cybergamer because the community is fucked up because of idiots like u.... srsly how u become cg admin ? u got no motivation to take fair resulst / u say that we have to do something if u are stupid ( like everytime ) why should we do tickets if u are to stupid for everything ...
Posted 6:06pm Jul 27th 12
samuelg
Brcho is a fair admin people are just hating because they have either lost becuase of breaking the rules and they are just butthurt... read the rules before you chat nonsense...
Posted 6:08pm Jul 27th 12
dANNNNN
Posted 6:09pm Jul 27th 12
dANNNNN
show me 1 fucking screen or some where i broke the rules ( or my team ) we get lamed everytime and than admins just cancel our match..... BITCH pls , Loosing CGA match ? NO ! just dispute brcho will cancel
Posted 6:11pm Jul 27th 12
dANNNNN
www.pic-upload.de/view-15313614/brcho.png.html
Posted 6:21pm Jul 27th 12
samuelg
Posted 6:28pm Jul 27th 12
brcho
ok nice, gimme some proofs that I cancelled your disputed match, please.
Posted 6:28pm Jul 27th 12
brcho

How old are you?

Quote from gggggggggggggggggggg on the 27th of July 2012

tought the same
Posted 6:29pm Jul 27th 12
dANNNNN
18 but i rly have to say u got no answers on my questions kinda sad that u know nothing better than to ask me how old i am
Posted 7:32pm Jul 27th 12
brcho
you are acting like you are 11 years old, thats why we don't have an answers on your questions.
Posted 7:35pm Jul 27th 12
Sompel

If you have any problem or proof of him being corrupt, feel free to add me on xfire, and wait until i explain how stupid you're.

Stripz nice flame to people:)

Nice example how a manager/admin don't have to react on a public forum. Good example how you are incompetent of being an manager/admin

Quote from Sompel on the 27th of July 2012
yea sorry for telling the truth about the intelligent of most people here in this community

stripz this is a example why some admins are corrupt or incompetent like you :)
think i'm smarter then you calling people stupid is the way how a admin must respond. You can say it alot more polite
Posted 8:10pm Jul 27th 12