Call of Duty 4

brcho such a corrupt admin.

Thread started by Nutter10 on Friday, 1:06am July 27th with 38 replies. Views: 8,736

brcho
Level: BRONZE
could you, please, see when we uploaded our demos and when i closed a dispute? http://www.cybergamer.org/matchdetails/262674/

I'll help you out:

Last demo was uploaded @ 2:35am 25/7/12 (FRESHy's demo)

Dispute resolved by: brcho at 7:44pm 26/7/12.

So what are you talking about?
Posted 1:23am Jul 27th 12
Robert

BRCHO WINS
Posted 1:28am Jul 27th 12
brcho
I didn't have anything to sort out, I just closed the dispute because we gave you 40 hours to timestamp and you didn't provide them at all.

As an admin, I'm not allowed to sort the disputes where my team timestamped someone etc.
Posted 1:45am Jul 27th 12
brcho
Because it's too many disputes so I can't resolve all of them? I'm solving as much I can.
Posted 2:42am Jul 27th 12
Sompel

Because it's too many disputes so I can't resolve all of them? I'm solving as much I can.

Quote from brcho on the 27th of July 2012

Only from croatian teams or friends haha

Also no admin said we had 24 hour to timestamp. Admin should give this kind of information in the chat! But no you closed instantly the dispute

When we make timestamps or provide other evidence (like pb ban, CB ban, eydent result) you just don't look at it and close the dispute and say he is clean because is croatian and probably friend also

Kinda stinks tbh with you
Posted 10:06am Jul 27th 12
stripzz
No one has the right to blame brcho, he does the most work on this site.

Be respectful at least towards brcho, and learn to READ THE RULES.

Admins ARE allowed to solve their own disputes, because there are nothing he can be corrupt about, and timestamps have to be given in 24 hours, if you don't know this, don't make stupid threads.

If you have any problem or proof of him being corrupt, feel free to add me on xfire, and wait until i explain how stupid you're.
Posted 12:20pm Jul 27th 12
mintz
freshy aka xiex ::::::::DDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD
Posted 1:17pm Jul 27th 12
Sompel

If you have any problem or proof of him being corrupt, feel free to add me on xfire, and wait until i explain how stupid you're.

Quote from stripzz on the 27th of July 2012

Stripz nice flame to people:)

Nice example how a manager/admin don't have to react on a public forum. Good example how you are incompetent of being an manager/admin
Posted 2:34pm Jul 27th 12
dANNNNN
just fucking corrupt admins here ! team a.destZ got 3 matches cancelled just because the enemies did a dispute and u admins have been cba to watch why they disputed and just cancelled it .... just say a.destZ vs JIn13 .... clear win all screens up and u still cancell because this are flaming faggots ? srsly u shit ! better go esl because there are also enough corrupt/ inactiv admins !
Posted 3:21pm Jul 27th 12
brcho
Just open a ticket and provide us match links. This could be some mistake because there is so many cancelled matches in last two weeks.

If I just close the dispute after no one provided any timestamps after 24hours, that means you guys should read rules about demo requesting and timestamping.

I'll help you: http://www.cybergamer.org/pc/cod4/ladder/rules/
Posted 3:33pm Jul 27th 12
dANNNNN
LMFAO ..... so why are u match admin if u expect that u do mistakes ?! its no user's fault when u do shit .... this just makes cg to a fucked up corrupt community .... srsly .... we won 25:11 vs we will win on 8 july ! and the match was cancelled at 15 july ... why we got no win ?! why it takes so fucking long that the admin looks at the match ? why we get insta loose if we try to bust some obv shitters like syz ?
Posted 4:38pm Jul 27th 12
dANNNNN
i did 3 threads that u pls could watch the match or enter the score .... u know something ? no fucking admin cared.... guess they smiled after they saw it and clicked away....
Posted 4:40pm Jul 27th 12
brcho
No, nutter10, i can't remember that because there is 600 teams on CG, not 3.

@dANNYo why are you mad? Just open a support ticket and everything is gonna be fixed.
Posted 4:48pm Jul 27th 12
phexstyle
www.cybergamer.org/forums/thread/406676/CGo:-LPG-vs-Team-fuZion/
whats wrong with brcho?
Posted 5:22pm Jul 27th 12
dANNNNN
Posted 5:36pm Jul 27th 12