swalker- banned

Thread started by drzaic on Monday, 11:28pm January 7th with 33 replies. Views: 2,890

drzaic
Level: BRONZE

some of u might know that few cod2\4 players is, or were playing PUBG at the highest professional level, such as benq5, mam1c, zeko, djoleOP, elwzoy, myself and one and only SWALKER!!!

We were playing qualifiers for PRO PUBG League (biggest PUBG league ever, could say such as LCS in LoL). My team\org. made it all the way to the finals, after weeks and weeks of qualifications. eSuba played pretty well, and they made trough aswell.
After a rough day 1, 2nd day we played amazing and at the end we missed that offline finals, only for freaking 3 kills, its like u lose 1 vs fucking 5 on idk brecourt..

eSuba went trough, and I was like WTF, gj, I guess... But in Minsk they sucked dick, packed their things after day 1 and flew back to esp at home in peace...

Few weeks after everything, there was rumor's about few professional players might'v been using 'radar', 'esp' cheats as a 3rd party program at home. Today they finally published official list of those scumbags that used cheats on fucking highest level of PUBG! In front of 5k+ viewers on twitch every day, spamming twitter about their success on daily bases, they decided to cheat their ass off just to sign a fcking contract with some low budget organization...

On that VAC list is our dear offline beast, greatest CoD2 player of all time eSuba -swalker

Since he renamed his twitter account, deleted every post, didnt log on steam for days, swalkie, I really hope to see you in Prague. PS. Don't forget to bring ur 2nd monitor, might see something there.

www.twitlonger.com/show/n_1sqp71g

Here u can read official statement from PUBG esports.

Happy NY everyone, and cu @ Prague!
Regards.
Posted 11:28pm Jan 7th 19
LEDAX
it's like a war in another country. You are setting up a war on foreign territory and you can get away from there to the right time PUBG ---> CoD2 serious business
Posted 12:53am Jan 8th 19
blastyy
Posted 9:19am Jan 8th 19 and edited 1:41pm Jan 9th 19
d3do
Why swalkie, oh why?
Posted 10:33am Jan 8th 19
F1co
I cN bet my ass they cheated on cod2 lan 2 but fuck it its only mee i gueess martas i f your sister poyyy
Posted 3:36pm Jan 8th 19
FuShyyy
Posted 6:22pm Jan 8th 19
robijas
Posted 11:56pm Jan 15th 19
NightfurY!
just CZ skillHAX i guess one time haxor always haxor ... guess who is rank 1 on Cod2 Leadder now Paramore MarHax and the ProHAX crew
Posted 12:40am Jan 29th 19
lennzy
Wasn't this noob like busted in early cod or something?

On topic, that's pretty embarrassing
Posted 4:46pm Jan 30th 19
faz
Level: SILVER

retard was cheating on cod aswell

Quote from robijas on the 15th of January 2019

Hmmm.... https://www.pbbans.com/mbi-viewban-5849ce84-vb408748.html Looks like you aint better :c
Posted 12:20am Feb 24th 19
robijas
@faz stfu kurwa anyad i admited i cheated unlike this idiot
Posted 6:52pm Feb 24th 19
faz
Level: SILVER

@faz stfu kurwa anyad i admited i cheated unlike this idiot :D

Quote from robijas on the 24th of February 2019
What does it mean that you admited it? You confirmed that this pbbans recorded guid was yours cause we wasnt sure?
Posted 9:26pm Feb 25th 19
robijas

@faz stfu kurwa anyad i admited i cheated unlike this idiot :D

Quote from faz on the 25th of February 2019
What does it mean that you admited it? You confirmed that this pbbans recorded guid was yours cause we wasnt sure?

Quote from robijas on the 24th of February 2019

yes and what exactly are u trying to accomplish with saying my guid is banned on pbbans?
Posted 10:18pm Feb 25th 19
kuusi palaa
Posted 12:58pm Mar 3rd 19
K1rba
"greatest CoD2 player of all time eSuba -swalker" trololololo
Posted 1:10pm Mar 3rd 19