Call of Duty 2

[LAN] - TLS Finale - 22.-24.2.2019 - Prague

Thread started by d3do on Friday, 4:32pm November 16th with 88 replies. Views: 14,010

d3do
Level: BRONZE
So, since 5 is my lucky number and it now really looks like this might be The Last Stand for CoD2, I have decided to end it where it all began, in Prague, and organise the 5th and final edition of the legendary TLS CoD2 lan series, during the current downtime of Battalion 1944. I am thus pleased to announce to you The Last Stand: Finale CoD2 lan tournament, to take place in Prague in February.

Start?
Friday 22.2.2019 (9:00)
End?
Sunday 24.2.2019
*yes, it's a three-day lan with a morning start on Friday

Where?
SkillZone Studios - Jankovcova 18a, Prague, Czech Republic

Crew?
d3do - head admin
facilos - tournament & tech admin
miss - tournament & tech admin
Dutchboy - tournament admin
local crew - IT support
+1 (looking for 1 more admin, please get in touch)

Entry?
300€ per team - payments open - deadline 1.2.2019 - only full payments (write team name and lineup in comment)
*through Paypal only to dsilajdzic@yahoo.com - country Czech Republic, if Paypal asks (make sure to send money to friend - not payment for goods or services - and make sure to pay the transaction fees - incomplete payments will not be accepted)

Teams?
24 maximum
18 minimum (event will be cancelled and everyone refunded, if we don't reach a minimum of 18 teams at the payment deadline)

Prizes?
24 teams: 1st 3000€, 2nd 1000€, 3rd 700€
18 teams: 1st 2000€, 2nd 600€, 3rd 300€
*we are looking for more sponsors to add to the prize value.
*prize money will be paid out through Paypal within 1 week after the event.

Tournament?
Groups of 6, so 5 games per group for everyone. Number of groups to be established based on final number of teams. Group draw live online 2 weeks prior to the lan. Seeding will be done based on previous TLS results. Groups BO1, playoffs BO3 single elimination all the way - like at TLS1. Sixteen teams will make it into the playoffs with any number of teams attending, so the majority. Maps: Burgundy, Carentan, Dawnville, Matmata, Toujane - Mod: zPAM v3.0 - Toornament is the app for results.

Rules, Scores, & Other Info Schedule?
link to be added

Stream?
Yes, there will be streaming, venue will provide equipment and cameras, we are looking for shoutcasters (please, get in touch if interested)

PCs?
30 PCs, Win 10
i7, GTX 580, 8gb ram
i5, GTX 950, 8gb ram
monitors will be 60hz (yes, I know we'd prefer more, but the venue doesn't have enough of higher hz, we have all played the game on 60hz for years and it will be equal for everyone, like at TLS1)

Mouse Bug?
Every individual player will be able to install any mouse fix that they wish on the PC and will be responsible on their own for their mouse settings and functionality fully. The admins will be taking no responsibility for this and all players attending will have to count with this when setting up, to be able to sort out everything they need in the given time to ready up when needed. All mouse fixes will have to sent to the venue in advance, to be checked and loaded onto all PCs for safety and easier use.

Accommodation?
We will have a deal with a nearby hostel, details to be added.

Paid Teams [4/24]
Team iNFINITE (bmb, d3do, hEFEST, Fuckic, Jape)
Solids gang gang squad squad (solid +4)
dirtypotatoes (marty, kaya, efuck, elwzoy, moneymaker)
SUPERKIDS (bazsa, KRADZZjE, rampagee, r1VERSE, Sk1lzZ)

Expected Teams [20]
gonewild
dupLexity
OBSCURE
Gunrunners
unexpected
ARMIA
ARMIA2
Wonderful5
WiLD
THOMAS'TUG'BENSON
Kompleksiii
Against All Authority
iNERTIA
eyeshow
owex
GENTLEMENS
HOOLIGANS
TBD
SuperQualities
Exotic ESPORT

Disclaimer
*event is subject to change (including tournament format and all other aspects of it) and cancellation at all times until one week prior to the scheduled date - all registration money will be refunded through Paypal in case of cancellation
*no public requests, suggestions, and polls will be taken into consideration, the announced format is final in its full entirety - can only be changed by the organisers

Please, post your team interest below and get in touch if you can help us in any way (admin crew, shoutcasting, pre-tourney work). If interested in attending, please send your payment as soon as possible to motivate others. The more payments we get early, the more teams will attend at the end.

Thanks, let's do this!
Posted 4:32pm Nov 16th 18 and edited 3:12pm Dec 10th 18
KHILLIXUR
Posted 4:51pm Nov 16th 18
swalker-
Posted 4:57pm Nov 16th 18
Dutchboy
Level: PLATINUM

Me + Furby looking for a team. Get in touch via PM.

**Update** HOOLIGANS interested.
Posted 5:13pm Nov 16th 18
CiiBaa
Posted 5:26pm Nov 16th 18
d3do
solids gang gang squad squad (Solid +4) PAID!
Posted 5:36pm Nov 16th 18
d3do
This shitty forum doesnt allow for a topic name change, so we will have 1/24 in the title forever as it seems, so please check in post.
Posted 5:38pm Nov 16th 18
snkr
Posted 6:11pm Nov 16th 18
crimiii
Woow I am kinda bamboozzled there is a LAN going on for cod2.. Havent played in ages.
Would love to get back at the game but my pc is becoming old dust in a storage room.
Good luck with the event.
Posted 6:21pm Nov 16th 18
NightfurY!
Posted 6:25pm Nov 16th 18
ravezoR
D3do you are the man, see you there boys ????
Posted 6:41pm Nov 16th 18
pha1l
Posted 6:48pm Nov 16th 18
P!KSELLLL
Posted 6:48pm Nov 16th 18
Dutchboy
Level: PLATINUM

D3do you are the man, see you there boys ????

Quote from ravezoR on the 16th of November 2018
Sure im there again 100 procent Cu there bro
Posted 8:04pm Nov 16th 18
lanzii

????...????

EDIT : ow seems text is working like a charm
Posted 10:46pm Nov 16th 18