SINJI LIVESTREAM! <3

SINJI LIVESTREAM! <3 - Page: 3

Thread started by sinji on Friday, 9:02pm July 6th with 40 replies. Views: 1,548

sinji
Level: BRONZE
[LIVE] I will be playing Rocket League! 160h Diamond 3 pleb gameplay! Time to climb the ranks! www.twitch.tv/sinjitheone
Posted 10:03pm Jan 18th 19
sinji
[SWE/ENG] Finally friday again, and that means It's gaming time and some Beer! I will be playing a cs:go @ Esportal cu there <3 #sinarmy #bestbeardyo #ezwin www.twitch.tv/sinjitheone www.twitch.tv/sinjitheone
Posted 7:48pm Jan 25th 19
sinji
[LIVE] I will be playing Rocket League 160h Diamond 3 pleb gameplay! Time to climb the ranks! www.twitch.tv/sinjitheone
Posted 7:20pm Jan 29th 19
sinji
[SWE/ENG] Finally friday again, and that means It's gaming time and some Beer! I will be playing a cs:go faceit points cup! cu there <3 #sinarmy #bestbeardyo #ezwin www.twitch.tv/sinjitheone www.twitch.tv/sinjitheone
Posted 8:13pm Feb 1st 19
sinji
[LIVE] When you carry 2 hard in Apex Legends.. Gonna keep playing this game cause this is easily the best BR game out there! #finallynofortnite #bestbr www.twitch.tv/sinjitheone
Posted 7:45pm Feb 5th 19
sinji
[LIVE] Going Live yet again with Apex Legends, won 9/12 games yesterday and 6 wins in a row, gonna try to win some more this time and hopefully get a new winning streak going! Cu there much love <3 www.twitch.tv/Sinjitheone
Posted 6:06pm Feb 7th 19
sinji
[LIVE] Yesterday I got a Personal record in Kills in Apex Legends, I finally hit 20! Hopefully today I will keep winning and setting a new record. Cu there and much love from all the support! #20killWReu? #NewRecord www.twitch.tv/sinjitheone www.twitch.tv/sinjitheone
Posted 9:19pm Feb 8th 19
sinji
[LIVE] 550+ Kills Bangalore | 20 Kill Record. 2 days ago I got a Personal record in Kills in Apex Legends, I finally hit 20! Hopefully today I will keep winning and setting a new record. Cu there and much love from all the support! #20killWReu? #NewRecord www.twitch.tv/sinjitheone
Posted 7:42pm Feb 9th 19
sinji
[LIVE] 700+ Kills Bangalore | 20 Kill Record. Let's continue to play the best game out there! Even if it goes to shits you still have the most awesome time playing this game! Cu there and much love from all the support! #20killWReu? #NewRecord www.twitch.tv/sinjitheone
Posted 10:14pm Feb 11th 19
sinji
[LIVE] 850+ Kills Bangalore | 20 Kill Record. Let's continue to play the best game out there! Even if it goes to shits you still have the most awesome time playing this game! Cu there and much love from all the support! #20killWReu? #NewRecord www.twitch.tv/sinjitheone
Posted 7:57pm Feb 13th 19
sinji
[LIVE] 1050+ Kills Bangalore | 20 Kill Record. Let's continue to play the best game out there! Won the past 9 och 13 games with 5 winning streak before dinner so lets keep it going now! Cu there and much love from all the support! #20killWReu? #NewRecord www.twitch.tv/sinjitheone
Posted 9:26pm Feb 14th 19