EU
PC
OP
FI
Rep:
82%
EU PC Moderator
EU PC CoD4 Admin
Sorry for posting this here but there is no General/Off topic forums anymore I guess.

I plan on backpacking in Europe for 3-4 weeks in May - June. Most old cod4 players here are from Europe so I'd like some recommendations for places to visit and cheap places to sleep at, that you know of. Or if you have a couch I can sleep on that would be great too. I'm almost certain I'll go to The Netherlands (Amsterdam) and Spain (Madrid and Mijas) but other countries/places are still undecided. Thanks in advance.
Downvote
7 wks ago
DE
Rep:
83%
EU Site Admin
Don't come to Berlin, it blows.
Downvote
7 wks ago
BE
Rep:
82%
Brussels is a very good city if you can go there. Just go. We have really good foods (Fries, Chocolate, Waffles). And the city is beautiful just don't go to Molenbeek xD
Downvote
7 wks ago
HR
Rep:
66%
Istria and Dalmatia in Croatia are fucking beautiful and Mediterranean food is delicious. The cities' old cores are beautiful too.
Downvote
7 wks ago
NL
Rep:
83%
Skip Amsterdam unless you find someone that can guide you through the old and good places. The city centre is build around tourism and for tourists. Nothing to see there unless you want to buy bad weed.

Alternatively there is Utrecht, which has canals as well and is less touristy and more nice and cozy. If you like nature visit "Hoge Park de Veluwe", nothing else in this shithole.
Downvote
7 wks ago
DE
Rep:
74%
Rome is a beauty and if you are in Italy check out Florence, Venice and Verona.
concerning germany you should check out Munich Augsburg and Nürnberg if you are in Bavaria and if you visit Neu Schwanstein hit me up maybe you can stay for a night or two at my place.
Downvote
7 wks ago
FR
Rep:
87%
MARSEILLE
Downvote
7 wks ago
BE
Rep:
84%
Ghent, Bruges and Antwerp are lovely. I'd recommend Bruges without a guide though.
Downvote
7 wks ago
DE
Rep:
78%
Post Likes: 1
Berlin Neukölln or Tempelhof
Downvote
7 wks ago

View PCTodays Tournaments:
View All Featured Upcoming PC Tournament:
Advertisement: