Call of Duty 2

Freezing screen and PB spam in console

Thread started by Trigger_ on Wednesday, 8:50pm January 24th with 7 replies. Views: 769

Trigger_
Level: BRONZE

When playing CoD2 I get blackscreens every now and then for like 1-4 seconds. Sometimes its just freezing shortly, sometimes a bit longer and then everything turns black until im back ingame.

Also I noticed my console is spamming PB client search messages as in "PB Client horrormovie.wav NOT FOUND" or "PB Client sent to server: wxhax.exe NOT FOUND". It is like a new command line every 5-10 seconds.

I assume both issues have to do with PB and CGAC. Anyone had similar issues and knows any fix?

Thanks in advance.
Trigger
Posted 8:50pm Jan 24th 18
SKYRRR
Hi Trigger. Welcome back again,the cod2 community.
Windows 10 or windows 7 operating system?
Posted 9:15pm Jan 24th 18
Trigger_
Posted 10:26pm Jan 24th 18
WitchKing_TR

seems like pb capturing screenshot and searching file like " horrormovie.wav" or "wxhax.exe" continous(in every 5-10 seconds as you said). change time interval of capturing pb ss and searching these files
Posted 10:37pm Jan 24th 18
kuusi palaa

Hi there,

When playing CoD2 I get blackscreens every now and then for like 1-4 seconds. Sometimes its just freezing shortly, sometimes a bit longer and then everything turns black until im back ingame.

Also I noticed my console is spamming PB client search messages as in "PB Client horrormovie.wav NOT FOUND" or "PB Client sent to server: wxhax.exe NOT FOUND". It is like a new command line every 5-10 seconds.

I assume both issues have to do with PB and CGAC. Anyone had similar issues and knows any fix?

Thanks in advance.
Trigger

Quote from Trigger_ on the 24th of January 2018

horrormovie.wav ????

i got startled
Posted 11:22pm Jan 24th 18
Trigger_
Most servers with the capturing id say, the horrormovie and haxx check just a few yet.
Not always my servers. I assume you can only change the interval on serverside?
Posted 11:23pm Jan 24th 18
RIFFO
Posted 7:16am Jan 25th 18
kebit

Hi there,

Thanks in advance.
Trigger

Quote from Trigger_ on the 24th of January 2018

Hi.

\pb_sleep 500

Download the latest pb folder what I uploaded for you. Link below!

https://anonfile.com/T4ca23dcb2/cod_2_last_pb.7z

Cheers.
Posted 5:46pm Jan 25th 18