EU
PC
OP
BE
Rep:
87%
Post Likes: 2
What are your thoughts after playing the beta this weekend?
Downvote
4 wks ago
HR
Rep:
88%
It's pretty good game. They need to work some things out, but i like it for now. Hope full version will be much much better.
Downvote
4 wks ago
CZ
Rep:
85%
Post Likes: 1
It has future, the game definitely has competitive potential, there is plenty of hype and quite a large community forming around it. Looks promising all in all.
Downvote
4 wks ago
HR
Rep:
89%
EU Senior Admin
time to kill is 2 short, they should extend that
definitely looks promising for now
Downvote
4 wks ago
CZ
Rep:
83%
EU Site Admin
Post Likes: 8
There's just something wrong in those sprint movements that repels me from playing it..
Downvote
4 wks ago
HU
Rep:
84%
Maps are too big, time is too short for rotating once the bomb goes down tbh. Other than that I'm happy to start playing this competitively.
Downvote
4 wks ago
CZ
Rep:
85%
Quote from Vanir on the 22nd of January 2018:
Maps are too big, time is too short for rotating once the bomb goes down tbh. Other than that I'm happy to start playing this competitively.
Those are good points, hopefully they add more compact maps and adjust defuse times.
Downvote
4 wks ago
HR
Rep:
85%
Game is great. But as i say, the ppl who has STRONG pc will always be one step ahead. I tried to play at 200fps lock and 100, its different. Everything else, game is great.
Downvote
4 wks ago
IL
Rep:
84%
the game is realy good, shotgun needs a bit of firing rate nerf but its fine overall..
Downvote
4 wks ago
DE
Rep:
89%
Post Likes: 6
COD2, COD2 FOR EVER - HYPE HYPE :D:D:D
Downvote
4 wks ago
BE
Rep:
84%
Like d3do said, all in all a good game. There's a lot of overpowered spots, soundglitches, sprintbugs, zoom-in bugs, defuse bugs and you're able to win every game if you just rush balls deep with your team to one of the bombsites.

But it has a lot of potential, for what it's worth, I like playing it.
Downvote
4 wks ago
HR
Rep:
80%
looks cheap, not in a good way (currently), but cod4 players will probably like it more..
Downvote
4 wks ago
PL
Rep:
66%
Quote from Kaniel Outis on the 22nd of January 2018:
Game is great. But as i say, the ppl who has STRONG pc will always be one step ahead. I tried to play at 200fps lock and 100, its different. Everything else, game is great.
+ not like CS and cod2 & cod4

you have strong computer = you are better than skilled player with medium computer

on cs you can be a good with 100 fps.
Downvote
4 wks ago
MT
Rep:
80%
deffo need some better low pc optimization and promod
Downvote
4 wks ago
DE
Rep:
86%
Post Likes: 7
As i have said before the proportions look off (models, especially windows/doors). I cant agree more myss the sprint mechanic is kind of weird. It feels super slow to run over the map with it but when you sprint and jump it feels like unreal tournament / quake jumps.
Another thing i really dont like about it is that the sprint side jump + aim kombo is super overpowered. You basically see a scope flying around a corner and you are dead. It would like to have it more like in cod2 where you need a reload shot to be 100% precise when you jump shoot left or right while when you jump and try to aim midair it is actually really hard to hit most of the times.
Another point which has already been confirmed by the developpers that they are working on it is that there is no kind of "comeback" mechanic, i.e. when you are losing and dont have any "tokkens" anymore it is really hard to mount a comeback, it feels like.
Now concerning the maps de_railed is pretty cool, i ilke the theater bombspot a lot, its really well designed and allows for smart plays around or fast pushes as axis, also the connector area and the allies towards the church bomb are cool. The church bombsite itself feels a bit weird but maybe its because i have played it only twice so far. Just a first impression.
The other map coastal is ok, but kind of boring, i mean i am probably moaning on a high level, but i missed a lvl of excitement there.
Overall the game feels smooth and I would say it is ok for early stage.
I obviously cant really judge its competitiveness from just a few games but you cannot deny it has potential
Still I would have loved it if it had more own elements to the mechanics rather than just copying cod4 and the feeling of it.
I mean obviously it is great to have a new game with the same feeling but i recon you could do this and still be have more indivual components it, other than the eco system.
The key for success will be the interaction with the comunity, which from what i can tell so far has been great, so we will see....
Downvote
4 wks ago