EU
PC
OP
BE
Rep:
81%
Hi everybody,

I got some questions, I can't arrive to get the window of cod 2 when i'm doing the basic stuff to have it. I'm doing a scene, and capturing the game but i've still a black screen and it doesn't show the game.

Any ideas ? Or this game is just trash ?

Edited once, 10/12/17 - 5:07pm.
Downvote
5 wks ago
HU
Rep:
84%
Post Likes: 1
Hey, make sure that you are running both CoD2MP_s.exe, and OBS.exe as administrator. If the problem still occurs get in contact with me, willing to provide you with some more troubleshooting ideas.
Downvote
5 wks ago
OP
BE
Rep:
81%
Quote from whadez on the 10th of December 2017:
Hey, make sure that you are running both CoD2MP_s.exe, and OBS.exe as administrator. If the problem still occurs get in contact with me, willing to provide you with some more troubleshooting ideas.

I heard you had some internet problems. Let me suggest you some stuff. Turn off your screen, put some milk on the computer and everything will be fine
Downvote
5 wks ago
CZ
Rep:
84%
I had the same problem with cod4, try monitor capture, not game capture, the game capture works only if u have r_fullscreen 0 I think, give it a try
Downvote
5 wks ago
OP
BE
Rep:
81%
Quote from warking on the 10th of December 2017:
r

The fact is that with the monitor capture the game looks awful, but I'll try thanks
Downvote
5 wks ago
OP
BE
Rep:
81%
Quote from warking on the 10th of December 2017:
I had the same problem with cod4, try monitor capture, not game capture, the game capture works only if u have r_fullscreen 0 I think, give it a try

Can't put r_fullscreen 0, my game stays in 1 rofl
Downvote
5 wks ago
h1z
HR
Rep:
84%
Had the same problem yesterday, fixed it by running obs as administrator
Downvote
5 wks ago
NL
Rep:
89%
Run obs and cod2 as administrator idd. Using a monitor capture you might get fps lags in-game
Downvote
5 wks ago
OP
BE
Rep:
81%
Quote from masonn on the 10th of December 2017:
Run obs and cod2 as administrator idd. Using a monitor capture you might get fps lags in-game

Dank u wel meneer? Ik ga je beleven
Downvote
5 wks ago
NL
Rep:
84%
Right click game capture (or whatever you are using) -> properties -> enable "anti-cheat compatibility hooking".

OR

Download OBS Studio.
Downvote
5 wks ago
OP
BE
Rep:
81%
Quote from masonn on the 10th of December 2017:

I did both in administrator and still not working. I'm getting tilted. Any ideas ?
Downvote
5 wks ago
HR
Rep:
85%
Run as admin, go to game capture, open cod, go back to OBS and select .exe in gamecapture, switch back to cod then back again to obs, should work. Or try getting other version of obs
Downvote
5 wks ago
OP
BE
Rep:
81%
Quote from Severus Snape on the 10th of December 2017:
Run as admin, go to game capture, open cod, go back to OBS and select .exe in gamecapture, switch back to cod then back again to obs, should work. Or try getting other version of obs

God lord, you're a genius thanks
Downvote
5 wks ago
HR
Rep:
85%
yes
Downvote
5 wks ago
OP
BE
Rep: