OBS and cod2

Thread started by jaroslav. on Sunday, 4:46pm December 10th with 15 replies. Views: 830

jaroslav.
Level: BRONZE

I got some questions, I can't arrive to get the window of cod 2 when i'm doing the basic stuff to have it. I'm doing a scene, and capturing the game but i've still a black screen and it doesn't show the game.

Any ideas ? Or this game is just trash ?
Posted 4:46pm Dec 10th 17 and edited 5:07pm Dec 10th 17
whadez
Hey, make sure that you are running both CoD2MP_s.exe, and OBS.exe as administrator. If the problem still occurs get in contact with me, willing to provide you with some more troubleshooting ideas.
Posted 4:54pm Dec 10th 17
jaroslav.

Hey, make sure that you are running both CoD2MP_s.exe, and OBS.exe as administrator. If the problem still occurs get in contact with me, willing to provide you with some more troubleshooting ideas.

Quote from whadez on the 10th of December 2017

I heard you had some internet problems. Let me suggest you some stuff. Turn off your screen, put some milk on the computer and everything will be fine
Posted 5:02pm Dec 10th 17
warking
I had the same problem with cod4, try monitor capture, not game capture, the game capture works only if u have r_fullscreen 0 I think, give it a try
Posted 5:22pm Dec 10th 17
jaroslav.

r

Quote from warking on the 10th of December 2017

The fact is that with the monitor capture the game looks awful, but I'll try thanks
Posted 5:24pm Dec 10th 17
jaroslav.

I had the same problem with cod4, try monitor capture, not game capture, the game capture works only if u have r_fullscreen 0 I think, give it a try

Quote from warking on the 10th of December 2017

Can't put r_fullscreen 0, my game stays in 1 rofl
Posted 5:28pm Dec 10th 17
h1z
Had the same problem yesterday, fixed it by running obs as administrator
Posted 5:32pm Dec 10th 17
masonn
Run obs and cod2 as administrator idd. Using a monitor capture you might get fps lags in-game
Posted 5:36pm Dec 10th 17
jaroslav.

Run obs and cod2 as administrator idd. Using a monitor capture you might get fps lags in-game :)

Quote from masonn on the 10th of December 2017

Dank u wel meneer? Ik ga je beleven
Posted 5:38pm Dec 10th 17
supreme
Right click game capture (or whatever you are using) -> properties -> enable "anti-cheat compatibility hooking".

OR

Download OBS Studio.
Posted 6:30pm Dec 10th 17
jaroslav.

Run obs and cod2 as administrator idd. Using a monitor capture you might get fps lags in-game :)

Quote from masonn on the 10th of December 2017

I did both in administrator and still not working. I'm getting tilted. Any ideas ?
Posted 7:33pm Dec 10th 17
Monkkkkkkk
Run as admin, go to game capture, open cod, go back to OBS and select .exe in gamecapture, switch back to cod then back again to obs, should work. Or try getting other version of obs
Posted 7:37pm Dec 10th 17
jaroslav.

Run as admin, go to game capture, open cod, go back to OBS and select .exe in gamecapture, switch back to cod then back again to obs, should work. Or try getting other version of obs

Quote from Severus Snape on the 10th of December 2017

God lord, you're a genius thanks
Posted 7:39pm Dec 10th 17
Monkkkkkkk
Posted 8:09pm Dec 10th 17
jaroslav.

yes

Quote from Severus Snape on the 10th of December 2017

Avada kedavra
Posted 2:55pm Dec 12th 17