TOMORROWLAN DATE !

Thread started by dOLBY on Thursday, 1:34pm November 23rd with 10 replies. Views: 1,478

dOLBY
Level: BRONZE
Since these 2 dates are most popular, I want to see which one is best for most of players. Please, only players who thinks they are going to attend this lan, to vote!
Posted 1:34pm Nov 23rd 17
Psiho.steelseries
1 week distance doesn't mean nothing but i think is bether to set februar because all guys who work need probably 1 or 2 days free for trip to Zagreb , and in februar more people can get free days because they don't have much job in company .LP
Posted 1:48pm Nov 23rd 17
SuPeRKiLLeR

1 week distance doesn't mean nothing but i think is bether to set februar because all guys who work need probably 1 or 2 days free for trip to Zagreb , and in februar more people can get free days because they don't have much job in company .LP

Quote from Psiho.steelseries on the 23rd of November 2017
Agreed!
Posted 2:23pm Nov 23rd 17
dOLBY
If you are asking my point of view, my company has the most of job in february. It depends on each company
Posted 2:28pm Nov 23rd 17
ravezoR
I think most of uni students not speaking of myself only have exams. In feb at least in italy we do would prefer march
Posted 2:54pm Nov 23rd 17
Psiho.steelseries

If you are asking my point of view, my company has the most of job in february. It depends on each company

Quote from dOLBY on the 23rd of November 2017
i was saying only what i thinking , dont be mad + in 90 % company is like what i said in europe
Posted 3:13pm Nov 23rd 17
kaikku

I think most of uni students not speaking of myself only have exams. In feb at least in italy we do would prefer march

Quote from ravezoR on the 23rd of November 2017
same in croatia
+1 :DD
Posted 4:44pm Nov 23rd 17
m1cha
3-04.03.2018 lets make tournmanet in this date and lan will be sick
Posted 6:46pm Nov 23rd 17
krejziii
pls make next LAN in Prague :< its central eu, good for all
Posted 2:38pm Nov 24th 17
koen-
In France (or atleast Paris) we have the last week of February off, will have to start studying for exams starting March
Posted 3:21pm Nov 24th 17
blastyy

pls make next LAN in Prague :< its central eu, good for all

Quote from krejziii on the 24th of November 2017

My friend has a meeting on Saturday with guys whos are organizing that cod1 lan in Prague this weekend.

He organized 2 lans for 8 czech teams this year and he will try to do something bigger, but we need space and PC's.

#crossfingers
Posted 3:23pm Nov 24th 17