EU
PC
OP
CZ
Rep:
85%
Post Likes: 19
Thanks everyone for a great event, primarily to miss, facilos, gObl, and irreel, who were all fantastic and have put in an amazing amount of effort and work into this to make it happen. Real troopers. Also huge thanks to everyone else who was there and to all of you watching at home, it would not have been possible without you all.

I thought that the event was very enjoyable and competitive, so well done everyone.

Here are eleven random thoughts after it:

1. This community is very special, seems like we have really created something great together over the years and I personally feel privileged to be able to see you dudes regularly and consider you my friends.
2. I have found it very fitting that bazsa, spirit and co have won the lan, it was called Anyad because of them after all.
3. Nodyxz was definitely the MVP of the lan, top individual performer by all means, however an amazing push by unex in LB by the whole team.
4. Very thankful that people did not whine much about the mouse issues at the event, even though some were objectively present. Everyone powered through them and played without making fuss over it, which is great. We all did everything we could to fight the problem, sometimes it was better, sometimes worse, but people were understanding.
5. I was disappointed to witness some sore loser moments during the event, by one or two individuals.
6. Drunk domi and teqi are the best casters.
7. I am convinced that miLk and smashval are twins who were separated at birth, I actually love it that they are such stoners, huge fun to be around.
8. hEFEST drank more beer than anyone else during the event, pretty sure about that.
9. Matzy's goldilocks were one of the highlights of the event.
10. Had no idea that Ed Sheeran could play DM so well.
11. F1co is a comedic genius, killed me totally.

Amazing that a community around a game this old can accomplish what it still does.

Thanks and take care everyone. <3

Edited twice, last edited 20/11/17 - 4:51pm.
Downvote
3 wks ago
GB
Rep:
88%
Post Likes: 2
You are too old for count, d3do (c) basza
Downvote
3 wks ago
DE
Rep:
89%
Matzy's goldilocks were one of the highlights of the event.

Idd
Downvote
3 wks ago
IT
Rep:
89%
Drunk domi over sober domi confirmed

Teqi and domi best shoutcasting duo ever no kappa boys
Downvote
3 wks ago
HU
Rep:
83%
The coverage was pretty damn good as well, props for the continous updates on the Toornament page.
And yesterday's casting was phenomenal for sure.
Downvote
3 wks ago
CZ
Rep:
86%
GJ d3do great lan !
Downvote
3 wks ago
NL
Rep:
86%
GJ d3do great lan !
Downvote
3 wks ago
CY
Rep:
85%
great lan, i really enjoyed teqi and domi casting. gj lads
Downvote
3 wks ago
BA
Rep:
85%
Amazing lan wp to everyone
k1rba is a beast btw
Downvote
3 wks ago
OP
CZ
Rep:
85%
Indeed he is, amazing player
Downvote
3 wks ago
SE
Rep:
81%
totally missed this.

lol.
Downvote
3 wks ago
PL
Rep:
88%
Post Likes: 3
So I think i will just add a quick thoughts from myself here instead of creating another thread.
First of all special thanks to d3do g0bl irreel miss Rico_de_God_ripshirt_TV and devzr for all the support they showed to me and each other, I think the most decent lan crew so far!

Every viewer on the stream, thank you that you've been part of this amazing event!
As for my first shoutcasting attend ever I think it was acceptable and you didn't get bored after few rounds Special shoutout to ravezor Kraaky g0bl and obviously team gonehome especially domi
and teqi for stealing the show and creating a great content altogether late in the night, had a great fun doing it with them and I think every single viewer was having a laugh with us!

So to sum it up thank you for being part of this 40h stream which I've done in 3 days and hopefully see you on the next event.

P.S d3do hard troll with LB BO3 (all on the schedule Kappa)
Downvote
3 wks ago
NL
Rep:
88%
EU PC CoD2 Admin
Quote from d3do on the 20th of November 2017:
6. Drunk domi and teqi are the best casters.

It was so fun to watch! ROFL!

@d3do,

Obviously thank you for setting up this event and take care of most of this. You are a great and funny person and i am sure we will meet again

@facilos thanks for being there and streaming this amount of games. 3/4 hours sleep per night, you are nuts!

And ofcourse @Myss @Irreel @gObl90 thanks for helping us around during this event. You guys were amazing support!

I would love to see everyone yet again on another event. Cu guys!

*@devzr cu next time broooo *
Downvote
3 wks ago
DE
Rep:
87%
really enjoyed watching the vods!
congrats to Spirit & the crew

The shoutcasting was more enjoyable than the times b4!

Downvote
3 wks ago
HU
Rep:
88%
Thanks for everything, grandpa and co!

Was great to see you guys.

Hopefully see you next time as well.

By the way, I made a 10/10 movie out of the best action on this lan.

kaedfgsdgfusyáasds

Also congrats to my bois, really happy for them! ^^
Downvote
3 wks ago

View PCTodays Tournaments:
View All Featured Upcoming PC Tournament:
Advertisement:
Current events
Advertisement:
PUBG?
I want to play in CG PUBG competitions
I only play PUBG casually