EU
PC
OP
BA
Rep:
84%
Post Likes: 19
It will be hard for me to talk entire day and I already said that i am not pro shoutcaster but since we are all here for some great Cod2 time, i want to give our community some nice memories of this game which we kinda all grown up with and to this day we like to play beetween each other. I understand that there is sometimes ego controling our behavior and sometimes we say something that we are not proud of to each other , including myself of course, but i know that most of us here are respecting each other and like each other otherwise we would not play this game anymore with anyone, but saying that I also know that there are some simply idiotic-minded people who don't even understand what I just said, but they are not focus of our topic here. You already know that I can't come to LAN myself but since I couldn't come I could stream LAN matches for you to have it. Me and our fella facilos will stream 2 matches from each of the groups. Here are our twitch links so you choose which match you like to watch, and give us your support. I will also leave teamspeak address here so anyone who would like to say something to someone for example to f1ashy ( I am kidding ), you can join in with me. Teamspeak room will have password so add me on cg to give it to you on cg page. Also this is official thread and I am willing to do the stream but if something changes and if I couldn't stream for some reason I will let you know here. GL to all of you guys at LAN and have a great time in Germany, drive safe and don't drink while driving cuz you can spill some beer xD, kidding, I don't drink myself so I advise others not to do it also ^^. Love you all.

Start time: 17 / 11 / 2017 at 15 : 00 and 18 / 11 / 2017 at 11 : 00.

Twitch Link #1 : https://www.twitch.tv/facilos

Twitch Link #2 : https://www.twitch.tv/falcon_ba

Teamspeak address : 217.26.212.20 TS password: bitange, Room Name: TLS LAN

Edited twice, last edited 25/11/17 - 7:28am.
Downvote
4 wks ago
BA
Rep:
85%
N I C E
Downvote
4 wks ago
CZ
Rep:
85%
Good stuff, guys! Thanks!
Downvote
4 wks ago
GB
Rep:
87%
I will defo be tuning in. Good job!
Downvote
4 wks ago
SI
Rep:
84%
will be near .. good luck everyone and have a safe trip
Downvote
4 wks ago
HR
Rep:
85%
good luck everyone
Downvote
4 wks ago
DE
Rep:
85%
Thanks for streaming
Downvote
4 wks ago
CZ
Rep:
82%
if someone is missing a player I have the chance to replace someone and come tomorrow, I still have the skill, write to me or facebook: Mayday Milan
Downvote
4 wks ago
BA
Rep:
85%
Post Likes: 1
prosi za lajkove na tsu
Downvote
4 wks ago
HU
Rep:
82%
Post Likes: 1
wtf is this shit?
Downvote
4 wks ago
OP
BA
Rep:
84%
I can't connect to LAN server , something is blockin me from server side, and facilos is fixin his stream.
Downvote
4 wks ago
OP
BA
Rep:
84%
We are workin on it.
Downvote
4 wks ago
HU
Rep:
83%
You are banned from talking in facilos for 544 more seconds.

I didn't even flame or swear or anything wtf
Downvote
4 wks ago
HU
Rep:
84%
nice...
Downvote
4 wks ago
OP
BA
Rep:
84%
Quote from Vanir on the 17th of November 2017:
You are banned from talking in facilos for 544 more seconds.

I didn't even flame or swear or anything wtf

I think it's the automatic ban for spamming I guess, cuz I am banned also and I highly doupt that facilos banned me, so don't worry he didn't ban you for sure.
Downvote
4 wks ago

View All Featured Upcoming PC Tournament:
Advertisement:
Current events
Advertisement:
PUBG?
I want to play in CG PUBG competitions
I only play PUBG casually
I dont play PUBG
1432 Votes