WW2 players

Thread started by KHAAN on Tuesday, 12:21am November 7th with 44 replies. Views: 3,114

KHAAN
Level: BRONZE
Hello to all. I hope i made right thred on the right place. I am here just to give a little help.
Till ladders and versus open up we made a group on steam which helps us to find a match/pcw. So for all players who wish to mix or you got a team and want to play versus a team feel free to enter to this group.

-- > http://steamcommunity.com/groups/WW2PCWFINDER

btw TOURNAMENT is at this saturday so be ready for it.

Kind regards, Nikola.
Posted 12:21am Nov 7th 17 and edited 12:38am Nov 7th 17
umberto
this game is a lot better to play as domination instead sd imho
Posted 12:31am Nov 7th 17
KHAAN
Yes, if you play the public S&D mode where it has only 5 rounds. But this group is made for private match wars, which means we are using mr12 mode. There are 24 rounds each map. Cheers
Posted 12:34am Nov 7th 17
fURBYx
Thinking about buying it, is it worth it?
Posted 1:03am Nov 7th 17
craven
Nope it's not. Average single player with multi that can be good if someone take's care of it. But we've been there before, remember COD5 and Black Ops? Both eventually delivered promod, but it didn't work out, guess why... Movement is simply terrible, you can feel it's console game port with every single frame you see.
Posted 1:22am Nov 7th 17
KHAAN
This has nothing to do with black ops and any new modern warfare shits they released. This game is really good. FOr the first time i expirience a game that is optimized from the very begining, day one. I dont know what craven is saying, but i think its enough to go youtube trailer and see comments. Craven i respect your opinion, but this kind of opinions as u said are not many.
When cod2 players felt in love with this game then it must be good. And i know many of them right now playing this game.
Furby, buy it, u wont regret.
Cheers
Posted 1:27am Nov 7th 17
carter.hr
Game is pretty sick, its like cod4, everything is fast paced
Posted 1:43am Nov 7th 17
craven
I didn't say it's bad. It simply does not have potential to become a game you can play competitively. And I wasn't talking about optimalization, I was talking about the movement that was designed specifically for consoles. Body you play and weapon you shoot are not even half way as responsive as those in vCOD/COD2/COD4. And nothing can change it. Responsiveness is the key factor determining whether game can be played at professional level or not, vide Quake, early CODs, all versions of Counter Strike, Battlefield 2 (only). Battlefield 1/3/4, Red Orchestra, Rising Storm, Day of Infamy, whatever, are great games but you can't play it competitively, that's why there's no room for such games in esport. Game is fast paced, I agree. But gameplay isn't and won't be. WWII feels exactly like Infinite Warfare, all that differs those games is setting. By the way, alpha version of Battallion 1944 shows massive lack of responsiveness I was talking about, I'm worried. Possibly COD2 is the very last World War 2 game with such comfortable movement...
Posted 2:03am Nov 7th 17 and edited 2:14am Nov 7th 17
Alen8D.
khaan can you explain us your comp specs and game experience you have with it? I really want to buy it I think i can run a game pretty smooth on average settings
Posted 2:03am Nov 7th 17
lesko

Processor: CPU: Intel® Core™ i3 3225 3.3 GHz or AMD Ryzen™ 5 1400
Memory: 8 GB RAM
Graphics: NVIDIA® GeForce® GTX 660 @ 2 GB / GTX 1050 or ATI® Radeon™ HD 7850 @ 2GB / AMD RX 550
DirectX: Version 11
Network: Broadband Internet connection
Storage: 90 GB available space
Sound Card: DirectX Compatible

Damn...

It's cheaper to buy PS4 instead of upgrading my pc.
Posted 2:46am Nov 7th 17
blbb :>
and is there any actual ladder for this?
Posted 6:55am Nov 7th 17
FuShyyy
Posted 7:29am Nov 7th 17
cake-

I didn't say it's bad. It simply does not have potential to become a game you can play competitively. And I wasn't talking about optimalization, I was talking about the movement that was designed specifically for consoles. Body you play and weapon you shoot are not even half way as responsive as those in vCOD/COD2/COD4. And nothing can change it. Responsiveness is the key factor determining whether game can be played at professional level or not, vide Quake, early CODs, all versions of Counter Strike, Battlefield 2 (only). Battlefield 1/3/4, Red Orchestra, Rising Storm, Day of Infamy, whatever, are great games but you can't play it competitively, that's why there's no room for such games in esport. Game is fast paced, I agree. But gameplay isn't and won't be. WWII feels exactly like Infinite Warfare, all that differs those games is setting. By the way, alpha version of Battallion 1944 shows massive lack of responsiveness I was talking about, I'm worried. Possibly COD2 is the very last World War 2 game with such comfortable movement...

Quote from craven on the 7th of November 2017

True.
Posted 7:31am Nov 7th 17
cake-

cod4 same

Quote from FuShyyy on the 7th of November 2017

You cant compare it with cod4, its not even close to cod2.(maps way to small) Its like bo2 with a world war setting. Just for public but not for competitive games. Without servers or mods it wont be competitive. Just wait for battalion and play ww2 for fun.
Posted 7:37am Nov 7th 17
umberto

Yes, if you play the public S&D mode where it has only 5 rounds. But this group is made for private match wars, which means we are using mr12 mode. There are 24 rounds each map. Cheers

Quote from khaan on the 7th of November 2017

yes obviously i know that this will be as mr12 etc but i was talking specially about maps, don't think so that this maps are good for sd but lets see

ps.

https://www.change.org/p/esl-ladder-call-of-duty-wwii-pc
Posted 7:59am Nov 7th 17