EU
PC
OP
PL
Rep:
88%
Post Likes: 3
IMPORTANT ANNOUNCEMENT

Basically to make everything go smooth and easy and try to fit with the schedule I've decided to collect all the CFGs and Mice Drivers needed for every player and then upload it on the main server at the venue. It will reduce time needed to setup.

What i need is
- Call the cfgs like "nickname.cfg" I'll check for all the binds that aren't allowed either and will delete them out of your cfg (you won't be able to use usb sticks again so you won't replace your cfg with different one)
- The team captain is responsible for collecting his team's config files. Put everything into one folder and rename it to your team name; Add a text (.txt) file in case you need mouse drivers (for example: Team X needs Razer & Logitech drivers). Pack everything in .rar and upload it.
- Send me direct message on Cybergamer (I don't mean chat)

Cya in Munich

Who sent it?

22/24
-phortex
-play5
-iNFINITE
-W5
-SUPERKIDS
-iNERTIAA
-dP
-owex
-RIP
-PARADIGM6
-PURE VISION
-HEADLESS CHICKENS
-OBSCURE
-WiLD
-MMK
-ARCANE
-eyeshow
-GLAWKS
-BIG
-gonewild
-negative
-ESPORTONLINE

Edited 17 times, last edited 15/11/17 - 8:41pm.
Downvote
4 wks ago
GB
Rep:
87%
Post Likes: 2
gonewild needs windows version 1607
Downvote
4 wks ago
HU
Rep:
88%
Post Likes: 1
Quote from dominic- on the 22nd of October 2017:
gonewild,arcane need windows version 1607 if possible
Downvote
4 wks ago
OP
PL
Rep:
88%
Post Likes: 4

Downvote
4 wks ago
CZ
Rep:
85%
Post Likes: 4

Contact the venue and arrange it yourselves. Easy.
Downvote
4 wks ago
NL
Rep:
89%
hahahahahha
Downvote
4 wks ago
CZ
Rep:
85%
Post Likes: 3
Quote from masonn on the 23rd of October 2017:
hahahahahha

Well, that is what you are requesting (not asking) us to do, so you might as well do it yourselves, nothing funny about it. We don't have hours of our time to spare on your personal requests, got better things to do in our lives. You can get in touch with the event manager at the venue and try to make this arrangement, just like any of us would. Remember that you are not paying me or other admins to make demands, we don't work for you.
Downvote
4 wks ago
GB
Rep:
87%
if we have mouse lag, i don't see us readying up. every lan we've had problems and just manned up and dealt with them while others have made a fuss and delayed the tournament.

dkqy did the same thing to us on tls3, his pc was fixed after we waited an hour and then danne realised he had a similar problem during the game (and miss decided it was too late to fix our problem).

last lan felix and i had mouse lag (not knowing what it was since we didn't have win10 either) and asked everyone for help. no one could.

and even on tomorrow lan, after playing negative, we were moved to suit gunrunners because they could see our pcs from where they were sitting. we moved, sound issues. unfixable. awesome.

now we finally know what the problem is and know it's solvable...

what windows do you have darko?

playing with a problem others don't have isn't fair, is it?

Edited once, 23/10/17 - 12:57am.
Downvote
4 wks ago
CZ
Rep:
85%
I also have Win10, latest version.

As I said, feel free to contact the event manager and say you need this, maybe you can convince them to change it. I can give you his contact. I have nothing against it, but am not able to arrange it.

Whoever does not ready up 5 minutes after the official match start time will instantly receive a forfeit loss, no exceptions. You will have one hour for the initial setup, which is more than enough time for anyone.

Edited 3 times, last edited 23/10/17 - 11:29am.
Downvote
4 wks ago
DE
Rep:
88%

me and eulb too ^^
Downvote
4 wks ago
NL
Rep:
86%
Inertiaa need version 1607 aswell.
Downvote
4 wks ago
NL
Rep:
88%
EU PC CoD2 Admin
@facilos gj on doing this. However to everyone asking for version 1607. Like d3do mentioned, he did his best to arrange this with the venue. However the venue don't want to change the current setup (if i understood it correctly)

This means we need to find other solutions... Try the program that kebit used and posted the information about. @fURBYx (my own brother) plays with this software and i believe he mentioned it is playable like that. Without it is not, but using the program is an option if im right.....
Downvote
4 wks ago
BA
Rep:
84%
https://www.tenforums.com/drivers-hardware/14107-windows-10-mouse-lagging.html

Check this thread and comments - maybe it's solution for mouse lagg.

Other forums suggests to disable/uninstall Realtek/NVIDIA's audio drivers too...
Downvote
4 wks ago
NL
Rep:
87%
Post Likes: 7
The thing is that we go there to play a cod2 tournament. If you organize such an event I think it is your responsibility to make sure the game we all go there to play (and spend a lot of money for) actually works properly. We all want a fair tournament, and having mouselag makes the tournament anything but fair.

Now I get that it is a complicated issue to fix (especially if the venue wont cooperate) but saying "fix it yourself"doesn't seem like a proper response. Especially cos this isn't some minor issue, mouselag/sens issues completely fuck up your game.
Downvote
4 wks ago
NL
Rep:
89%
Quote from vioqor on the 23rd of October 2017:
The thing is that we go there to play a cod2 tournament. If you organize such an event I think it is your responsibility to make sure the game we all go there to play (and spend a lot of money for) actually works properly. We all want a fair tournament, and having mouselag makes the tournament anything but fair.

Now I get that it is a complicated issue to fix (especially if the venue wont cooperate) but saying "fix it yourself"doesn't seem like a proper response. Especially cos this isn't some minor issue, mouselag/sens issues completely fuck up your game.
Downvote
4 wks ago

View All Featured Upcoming PC Tournament:
Advertisement:
Current events
Advertisement:
PUBG?
I want to play in CG PUBG competitions
I only play PUBG casually
I dont play PUBG
1220 Votes