85%
Post Likes: 3
G L A W K S

raptr
dOOWAYST
morphYy
jhonnywalk3r
siiirup

Another local German team that was formed for the purpose of the lan. It consists of some former Stofftiere players and less known names. Those of them who have attended FSL with Stofftiere were definitely not satisfied with their performance, as they did not manage to get any wins under their belt, however they are not giving up and will give it another shot with a brand new lineup.

Players to watch out for:
raptr - a former Stofftiere player, he seems to be the leader of the team and thus should be expected to provide leadership at the event too - a role which will be key for this team, as they can only challenge opponents with great team play, as it seems
dOOWAYST - a long time presence in the CoD2 community, dOOWAYST was participating in some of the better German lineups over time and could be one of the top players of G L A W K S at the upcoming lan

Strengts:
not much pressure or expectation - can surprise, unpredictable, team play

Weaknesses:
don't seem to have individual quality to challenge the best, limited major lan experience, ambition

Conclusion:
G L A W K S will have a big uphill battle ahead of them if they want to make it out of the groups. While they seem to have some respectable results online, they seem to come mainly against weaker and mixed opposition, so TLSA will really be a test for them. Any win they score would be a surprise, but never say never. If they train hard and play as a compact unit, they might be able to surprise someone.

Prediction:
groups
Downvote
5 wks ago
NL
Rep:
86%
Post Likes: 2
Downvote
5 wks ago
NL
Rep: