EU
PC
OP
IL
Rep:
80%
(Skip this spam if u wanna see gameplay look below)
Overall opinion:
I've reached lvl 35 (max lvl)
played with most weapons except for shotguns and LMGs
most weapons are O KAY, if you look deeper recoil reset is extremely slow
and if u get shot at, the flinch is crazy so forget about trying to burst/tap at long range for accurate HS shots unless u're playing with m1 garand or carbine or something.
Maps are absolutely dogshit, short/small/no defined choke points or "hotSpots"
spawn system is the most garbage one i've ever seen
we all know after playing cod for almost a decade you can fking tell almost on point
exactly where the enemy spawned, well in this game you can't
spawn system is random AS FUCK which actually helps making the game experience bad because bad players don't have a correct spawn system to direct them in the right path towards the enemy so ppl are just going around to retarded positions for no reason.
due to small maps or simply maps with no clear place of advantage which is eventually due to the ridonkeylous spawn system u cannot play anything but SMG and Sniper
(sniper cuz quickscopes are gr8).
the last time anyone should have asked if cod could be competitive was Black Ops 2
where there was a small EU community but the game was to be honest dog shit and I did play Black Ops 2 since release for about a year full time. no one should even raise the question is it competitive? because the only games that are truly competitive are the ones that the devs care about and invest in it and update it frequently and pour their hearts and pockets into it.
like csgo/LoL/Dota/(MAYBE HOPEFULY BATTALION WHICH I DOUBT)

Enjoy.

Sniper GamePlay - Gibraltar

Weapon: CommonWealth
Pistol:Lugger

War GameMode GamePlay - (this is what you would call a "competitive" mode)

Weapon: CommonWealth
Pistol:1911

Edited twice, last edited 1/10/17 - 9:19pm.
Downvote
7 wks ago
NL
Rep:
89%
I like the game, movement-wise it's nice and smooth in my opinion and the guns are also okay to me. Some guns you rly need to get used to in the beginning. And some weapons rly require some perks to actually be a good gun.

I hope they will add SD mode with SD maps in November. We only need a "promod'ish" mod on servers to get rid of airsupport and perks and this game could be competetive
Downvote
7 wks ago
OP
IL
Rep:
80%
Quote from masonn on the 1st of October 2017:
I like the game, movement-wise it's nice and smooth in my opinion and the guns are also okay to me. Some guns you rly need to get used to in the beginning. And some weapons rly require some perks to actually be a good gun.

I hope they will add SD mode with SD maps in November. We only need a "promod'ish" mod on servers to get rid of airsupport and perks and this game could be competetive
Did you not read what I said?
this game CANT be competitive
and even if you want ur half shit made to be competitive game by community
there are no dedicated servers so good luck
and there wont be 99.99%
and there is no reason to think that there will be.
and the chances of mod tools are 0.00000001%
Downvote
7 wks ago
NL
Rep:
89%
@DivineS allright calmm down yh.

Yes I did read what you said. I know that there won't be dedicated servers. The movement and guns are okay/good. It could be a competetive game (they just need good SD maps, and ofc dedicated servers etc).

I know it won't be a competetive game, but I think it could be good game if there actually were dedicated servers with mods etc.
Downvote
7 wks ago
IL
Rep:
85%
Divine learn to lean right and left before reviewing games .
Downvote
7 wks ago
NL
Rep:
80%
lmfao calm the fuck down at mason, if you hate this game so much dont make a thread about it

and still gonna buy it cause why not
and probably will die but dont mind having some fun for the next 3 weeks
and -
and -
Downvote
7 wks ago
IL
Rep:
84%
Post Likes: 1
why would anyone even take divine seriously? xD
the guy is mentally ill
Downvote
7 wks ago
HU
Rep:
84%
DivineSz best Black Squad player I can admit he killed me and t-bagged me will never forget :'(
Downvote
7 wks ago
BA
Rep:
84%
Quote from masonn on the 1st of October 2017:

I found somehow S&D mode...Something like local host, where you can make your server and there was option for public or eSport mode(S&D)... Probably to make your own server and I saw there Carentan map and some others. Tried to host server, but got some error...

They did the same mistake like BF1, where's only pub server and not competitive at all. 3-4 months active game and uninstall after that.
Downvote
7 wks ago
OP
IL
Rep:
80%
Quote from ISNO on the 2nd of October 2017:
lmfao calm the fuck down at mason, if you hate this game so much dont make a thread about it

and -
and -

Isno I won't calm down cuz when someone is deluded i'll put it in his/her face
just like darling here believes in god pfft...
but anyways I dont "Hate" this game I will buy it
after I see they fix the host issues (NO IM NOT SAYING THEY WILL FIX IT BY REMOVING HOSTS FROM THE GAME)
cuz its fun for pub and with friends
Downvote
7 wks ago
IL
Rep:
85%
Quote from DivineS on the 2nd of October 2017:
Quote from ISNO on the 2nd of October 2017:

and -
and -

Isno I won't calm down cuz when someone is deluded i'll put it in his/her face
just like darling here believes in god pfft...
but anyways I dont "Hate" this game I will buy it
after I see they fix the host issues (NO IM NOT SAYING THEY WILL FIX IT BY REMOVING HOSTS FROM THE GAME)
cuz its fun for pub and with friends
E- lean right
Q-lean left
Downvote
7 wks ago
IL
Rep:
84%
enjoyed it very much, divine u crybaby
Downvote
7 wks ago
SE
Rep:
81%
Post Likes: 1
Did something similar on my gaming channel a few days ago.

https://youtu.be/5gd9zuJmZWI

I mean the game is not BAD it just needs a few tweaks here and there.

Btw if you guys want to sub to a cringfest of a channel, feel free to do so
Downvote
7 wks ago

View All Featured Upcoming PC Tournament:
Advertisement:
Current events
Advertisement:
PUBG?
I want to play in CG PUBG competitions
I only play PUBG casually
I dont play PUBG
1223 Votes