EU
PC
OP
HR
Rep:
82%
Hello mates so my Brother and i were trying to donwload cod2 to his new fucking laptop.He has Windows 10 and when i put the game inside it tells me''Acess violation at adress 77527CD0 in module 'ntdll.dl'.Read off adress 29BCA443.''

Please help asap,regards silva and axiii! :D
Downvote
2 months ago
OP
HR
Rep:
82%
Also dx9 can't be installed on this shit should i smash it against wall to work?
Downvote
2 months ago
HR
Rep:
87%
Post Likes: 1
that becauseaseasasdasdasdasds you live in bosnia! hteagagegagaaghahahahah
Downvote
2 months ago
OP
HR
Rep:
82%
Good job iKER you is smart
Downvote
2 months ago
HR
Rep:
85%
you sure you have installed drivers for gpu?
Downvote
2 months ago
SI
Rep:
16%
This type of error commonly appears when you will install a new software program or even uninstall an old program from your computer. If a program is not installed or uninstalled properly, the Faulting Module ntdll.dll error can take place. This is also one of the main reasons why you will be getting irritating pop ups on your system.

Microsoft's Fixit or installer cleanup utility may fix the problem, or restoring Windows back to date when error did not occur.
Downvote
2 months ago
OP
HR
Rep:
82%
Quote from Mayfield on the 27th of September 2017:
This type of error commonly appears when you will install a new software program or even uninstall an old program from your computer. If a program is not installed or uninstalled properly, the Faulting Module ntdll.dll error can take place. This is also one of the main reasons why you will be getting irritating pop ups on your system.

Microsoft's Fixit or installer cleanup utility may fix the problem, or restoring Windows back to date when error did not occur.
thanks man
Downvote
2 months ago
SI
Rep:
16%
No problem, i'm glad I was able to help.
Downvote
2 months ago

View PCTodays Tournaments:
View All Featured Upcoming PC Tournament:
Advertisement:
Current events
Advertisement:
PUBG?
I want to play in CG PUBG competitions
I only play PUBG casually
I dont play PUBG
1428 Votes