EU
PC
OP
DE
Rep:
74%
If you want to give it a shot ... starts on September 29th.
http://store.steampowered.com/app/696790/Call_of_Duty_WWII__PC_Open_Beta/

SPOILER: Click to view
Downvote
1 month ago
RU
Rep:
77%
Post Likes: 4
yea the game is trash
Downvote
1 month ago
NL
Rep:
89%
14gb lol
Downvote
1 month ago
SI
Rep:
86%
game loks nice
Downvote
7 wks ago
HU
Rep:
83%
Post Likes: 3
It's fucking terrible.

The menu is cluttered as shit, not enough settings, mouse sensitivity sliders are a joke. There is raw input, but it doesn't feel raw for shit, the delay is noticable, but it might be that my framerate isn't consistent.
The weapon recoils are retarded, once it doesn't recoil for 4-5 bullets then it goes absolutely uncontrollable. I've added grip to my Garand and it had no difference than without it.
Sniping is wank, it takes a year to zoom in, nozooms are a no-go except if you are literally in the face of your opponent, but except it to miss anyways. And the maps are too damn small and crowded to be properly snipable anyways. There is no leaning of course.
Oh and there are retards rushing with PPSH everywhere, holding down Mouse1 and just running around, killing everyone.
And I've autoclimbed a wall from at least 2 meters, I should've streamed that, it was proper hilarious.

Don't even dream this shit will be competitively played on PC, Battalion looks a thousand times better already (not graphics, but gameplay-wise) and it's still alpha...
Downvote
7 wks ago
CZ
Rep:
85%
Crazy delay on the mouse o.O
Downvote
7 wks ago
NL
Rep:
80%
Quote from Vanir on the 28th of September 2017:
It's fucking terrible.

The menu is cluttered as shit, not enough settings, mouse sensitivity sliders are a joke. There is raw input, but it doesn't feel raw for shit, the delay is noticable, but it might be that my framerate isn't consistent.
The weapon recoils are retarded, once it doesn't recoil for 4-5 bullets then it goes absolutely uncontrollable. I've added grip to my Garand and it had no difference than without it.
Sniping is wank, it takes a year to zoom in, nozooms are a no-go except if you are literally in the face of your opponent, but except it to miss anyways. And the maps are too damn small and crowded to be properly snipable anyways. There is no leaning of course.
Oh and there are retards rushing with PPSH everywhere, holding down Mouse1 and just running around, killing everyone.
And I've autoclimbed a wall from at least 2 meters, I should've streamed that, it was proper hilarious.

Don't even dream this shit will be competitively played on PC, Battalion looks a thousand times better already (not graphics, but gameplay-wise) and it's still alpha...

oh shit XD
Downvote
7 wks ago
SK
Rep:
79%
The game could be really good but as always there are things which fucked up the game.

I can say that this CoD is best optimised for me since MW3. Playing on i7 3770k gtx770 120hz and the game was really smooth. Even the movement wasn't that bad BUT.

1. Very bad sensitivity setting
2. No lean left/right
3. Sniper rifles seems to be very shit (zooming takes weeks), the scope is useful only if you camp zoomed.
4. No dedicated servers && no mod tools confimed => ruining the community (game will die soon)
Downvote
7 wks ago
RU
Rep:
77%
Post Likes: 1
Downvote
7 wks ago
UA
Rep:
81%
yes, game will die, but the new part of this game will have time to release => profit for developers
Downvote
7 wks ago
CZ
Rep:
86%
The lean is there, it is just hidden. You have to manually add it to config (game folder, players2 folder and keys_mp.cfg file):
bind E "+leanright"
bind Q "+leanleft"
Downvote
7 wks ago
FR
Rep:
83%
I had like 30 FPS playing all low and 800x600

i7 2600
GTX970
8Gb RAM

do you need a NASA pc to play it at 125?
even in BO3 I had 125 locked under 1280x1024 4:3
Downvote
7 wks ago
IE
Rep:
78%
fantastic game, can't run it
Downvote
7 wks ago
BA
Rep:
84%
Quote from CLMK. on the 29th of September 2017:

i7 2600
GTX970
8Gb RAM

gtx970, 8gb ram and i7 3770K - 60fps full details
Downvote
7 wks ago
UA
Rep:
81%
Quote from CLMK. on the 29th of September 2017:

i7 2600
GTX970
8Gb RAM

you have some problems

i5 4590
GTX970
8Gb RAM

fullHD and overall hight settings(some normal and low) have ~ 90 -100FPS
Downvote
7 wks ago

View All Featured Upcoming PC Tournament:
Advertisement:
Current events
Advertisement: