EU
PC
z
OP
RO
Rep:
25%
Post Likes: 1
watch in lowscreen and 1080p60 as youtube pretty much fucked up my quality cos of the colour correction i've added in
hope you enjoy and please no matter who u are, wether u played, haven't play, or still play cod1, please leave a review here or on the yt comment section, so we know what your thoughts on this is.

this is the link:

/watch?v=dHuEi6r-Eg0&t

for some reason i can't show it here, i dunno so yeah just copy the link and watch on youtube. I'm not really experienced so, type youtube.com and just paste the other part on it... haha sorry for the cheap ass way :))

Like <3

Edited 4 times, last edited 15/9/17 - 1:08pm.
Downvote
5 wks ago
CZ
Rep:
82%
somebody is still playing cod1 ?:O
Downvote
5 wks ago
OP
RO
Rep:
25%
Well there are actually still players left.
One should play cod 1 instead of crap games like ghost or advanced warfare, or what other cod has been released this year. If one thinks he's got skills from making a killing spree in these modern games, try out cod 1 and u'd know there's a whole new level haha!
Better play cod 1 then all these craps, this is actually a really good, skill game. If u like cod 2 and/or 4, you'll definately like cod 1 too.
Its sad that such a good game and skill orientated has been forgotten, and giving such a big attention to all these other cod games, that are no better then cod 1. Trust me i've played it since 2009 so i know what I'm saying when I'm giving credits for this game
My opinion, hope you agree
Downvote
5 wks ago
RU
Rep:
33%
What makes the people like any cod version more than latest one, 1.5. This was always beyond me.
Downvote
4 wks ago
OP
RO
Rep:
25%
Fun fact i haven't joined this website in a few days and i just see your 17m ago message, haha

Well Atheist, first of all nice movies out there, cool shit and all...
What makes people play cod 1.1 rather than 1.5 and why it always was like this is because, the gameplay is a lot more fast paced, which we all shall know that there are people which love this kind of gameplay, thus it has its bugs people tend to get pass them, and actually it becomes sorta part of the gameplay. And it becomes sorta fun even with its bugs.

Besides, i dunno what happend back in the day, that changed the whole scene of cod1.5 from aw clanbase to ro clanbase, 1.5 mostly has been like this. Personally i think that's what lead to a more faster death of this cod 1 game before xFire being shut down. I only caught a glimpse of it back in the day in a few scrims (aw and stuff). And its a pity because both versions of the game are great and they both are skill based too.

I would've continued to play cod1.5 if it continued to be aw. I'm not really coop-ing very well with RO so people should know this, that there are people good with another kind of style in the game (BAR, u know, machine guns, garand and stuff )even tho I could pwn ass in 2014/2015 in RO when i came back to that version of the game. People calling me dodgy and stuff huehue^^

I basically, by my own opinion... I love 1.1 more than 1.5. Its a lot more fun and still its a version of the game which is skill orientated. 1.5 kinda ruined that fun that 1.1 first had, and added a more slower kinda style of the game, which i was alright with, but seeing people from the community taking AW from the scene therefore adding ro, welp that was a big nono from me . Still 1.1 would've been better in my eyes, even with its bugs.

Hope that answers your question lel.
Downvote
4 wks ago

View PCTodays Tournaments:
View All Featured Upcoming PC Tournament:
Advertisement:
Current events
Advertisement:
PUBG?
I want to play in CG PUBG competitions
I only play PUBG casually
I dont play PUBG