EU
PC
z
OP
IN
Rep:
27%
Hi,

I'm conducting LAN events locally and while watching I came across this team who have nearly perfect recoil control over AK. See F4TE around 1:19 aim's at someone of another team and throughout his spray AK doesn't move an mm. And then it's followed by Qual who have nearly same control. I thought it might be continuous tapping but I want to hear your views. Please guide me.

Also I think it might be macro or auto-hotkey usage but I'm not sure. If this type of recoil control can be manual done all the time please guide me how to do it

PS: Screen refresh rate = 60Hz , FPS =200ish

Link to demo : 805.21 KB
https://www.dropbox.com/s/rvqiwrs24ymv1wt/Finals_TS_Match_4_1_26.dm_1?dl=0

https://youtu.be/QagBc4nVuz0

watch from 30th Second

Please reply

Kind Regards

Edited 3 times, last edited 15/9/17 - 3:54pm.
Downvote
5 wks ago
IR
Rep:
78%
youtube please
Downvote
5 wks ago
GB
Rep:
85%
xd
Downvote
5 wks ago
PL
Rep:
85%
Post Likes: 1
Downvote
5 wks ago
IL
Rep:
85%
cod4 promod is still in early acess. There is no real indication of how the ak's recoil works yet. As soon as we know we'll let you know.
Downvote
5 wks ago
HU
Rep:
84%
Game is dead therefore people are trolling here, I do the same sometimes, but seems like you really want to get a proper answer.
You cant do much about your recoil, you must have consistant FPS, and then keep practicing, maybe try to put these commands:
/vid_xpos 21
/vid_ypos 11
Also you cant play on 200ish FPS, get either stable 125 or 250.
Downvote
5 wks ago
IR
Rep:
78%
Quote from whadez on the 15th of September 2017:
Game is dead therefore people are trolling here, I do the same sometimes, but seems like you really want to get a proper answer.
You cant do much about your recoil, you must have consistant FPS, and then keep practicing, maybe try to put these commands:
/vid_xpos 21
/vid_ypos 11
Also you cant play on 200ish FPS, get either stable 125 or 250.
that's not the case, seems like hes accusing someone who used no recoil on lan and he wants to get confirmation about it on here.
Downvote
5 wks ago
HU
Rep:
84%
Downvote
5 wks ago
OP
IN
Rep:
27%
[/QUOTE]
that's not the case, seems like hes accusing someone who used no recoil on lan and he wants to get confirmation about it on here.
[/QUOTE]

Im' not accusing, that might be the possibility. The team using it are 4 time final looser so they might have chosen this path coz of desperation. I'm 200% open to the possibility that it's legit. If yes how to do it coz i tried and tried again before posting it here and I need genuine help .

[/QUOTE]
Also you cant play on 200ish FPS, get either stable 125 or 250
[/QUOTE]

I know that but i was mentioning at the FPS they were playing on.

Here is the utube video link: https://youtu.be/QagBc4nVuz0

watch from 30th Second
Downvote
5 wks ago
IL
Rep:
85%
Sometimes when watching demos it might seem like there is no recoil although there is. Same for spectator mode.
Downvote
5 wks ago
PL
Rep:
75%
Quote from darl1Ng on the 15th of September 2017:
Sometimes when watching demos it might seem like there is no recoil although there is. Same for spectator mode.

Yeah, most likely its a spectator bug.
Downvote
5 wks ago
NL
Rep:
77%
Just a spectator bug, happens sometimes. I've seen it happen before. Nothing to worry about.
Downvote
5 wks ago
HU
Rep:
84%
Quote from FrosteR on the 15th of September 2017:
Just a spectator bug, happens sometimes. I've seen it happen before. Nothing to worry about.
xD
Downvote
5 wks ago
NL
Rep:
77%
Quote from whadez on the 15th of September 2017:
Quote from FrosteR on the 15th of September 2017:
xD

Exactly the same bug as this indeed
Downvote
5 wks ago
OP
IN
Rep:
27%
ty for replies
Downvote
5 wks ago

View All Featured Upcoming PC Tournament: