EU
PC
z
OP
IL
Rep:
82%
hi guys i think if you want to play and no one searching match dont play against this gamer http://eu.cybergamer.com/match/814780/ hes lame in 2017 cant play who care about that we play my team TEAMSUPERSTARS vs nRelic team 3v3 match and we win in toujane 14-6 and they in carentan 14-6 so its draw so this gamEEEr and we play burgundy map and we win 11-4 and he lame now its 20-20 he let us to play 3rd map and now he says draw .......really 2017 !
Downvote
5 wks ago
BE
Rep:
62%
Post Likes: 1
ok we dont play against this gamer hes lame in 2017 cant play who care about that we play my team
Downvote
5 wks ago
GB
Rep:
57%
wow what a lamer man this is 2017 and he is so lame i cant even we no play him cos he is lamer in 2017
Downvote
5 wks ago
BE
Rep:
62%
We want to play burgundy map aswell
Downvote
5 wks ago
HU
Rep:
82%
use commas, please
Downvote
5 wks ago
SI
Rep:
87%
haha did u mentioned about all of your insults against my teammates and me? oh, u forgot i see.. now, serious question : ARE YOU MAD? xD
Downvote
5 wks ago
SI
Rep:
87%
Quote from ctaz on the 19th of August 2017:
ok we dont play against this gamer hes lame in 2017 cant play who care about that we play my team

what? o_O
Downvote
5 wks ago
BE
Rep:
62%
Quote from gamEEEr on the 19th of August 2017:
we win in toujane 14-6 and they in carentan 14-6 so its draw so this gamEEEr and we play burgundy map and we win 11-4 and he lame now its 20-20 he let us to play 3rd map and now he says draw .......really 2017 !
we win in toujane 14-6 and they in carentan 14-6 so its draw so this gamEEEr and we play burgundy map and we win 11-4 and he lame now its 20-20 he let us to play 3rd map and now he says draw .......really 2017 !omg xs
Downvote
5 wks ago
qzk
PL
Rep:
88%
xD
Downvote
4 wks ago
HR
Rep:
83%
Quote from gamEEEr on the 19th of August 2017:
haha did u mentioned about all of your insults against my teammates and me? oh, u forgot i see.. now, serious question : ARE YOU MAD? xD
lol i can't believe you are that lame kid, why would u accept to play 3rd map if u won't give win to enemy if they beat you,pathetic kid.
Downvote
4 wks ago
PL
Rep:
89%
unlucky
Downvote
4 wks ago
FI
SI
Rep:
88%