EU
PC
z
OP
SE
Rep:
81%
Ok so,

im trying to record this movie but I do notice some funny stuff.

1) The ragdoll doesn't work. Example:

The have trying like 5 different mods including stock cod4 mod but it doesn't work.

2) The same issue is with mellons and baskets. Example:

Go to 3:35 and watch the baskets move. That doesn't happen anymore. Mellons dont explode either on crossfire when shot upon.

Anyone know why?
Downvote
4 wks ago
FR
Rep:
87%
coz its recorded in old pam
Downvote
4 wks ago
OP
SE
Rep:
81%
Quote from supMEH on the 17th of August 2017:
coz its recorded in old pam

its the same with every other mod. ive got demos from 2008-2017. Tried playing with the mod that the demo is but it still doens't work.
Downvote
4 wks ago
DE
Rep:
85%
Post Likes: 1
well, i'm using promod and for me everything works fine, e.g. mellons exploding or objects flying around if a nade explodes nearby, both on a server and in a demo. maybe it's some command in the config? i got ragdoll disabled, because it sometimes leads to visual bugs with corpses as far as i remember.

i wouldn't record in any other mod than the demo was recorded in aynway, because otherwise models start doing cripple movements.
Downvote
4 wks ago
OP
SE
Rep:
81%
Quote from fabyBAAANG on the 17th of August 2017:
well, i'm using promod and for me everything works fine, e.g. mellons exploding or objects flying around if a nade explodes nearby, both on a server and in a demo. maybe it's some command in the config? i got ragdoll disabled, because it sometimes leads to visual bugs with corpses as far as i remember.

i wouldn't record in any other mod than the demo was recorded in aynway, because otherwise models start doing cripple movements.

what if the demos are from 2008-2017. do I need to get all the mods that the games were played in?

I already tried pml220, pam4, pml204, pml218, modwarfare and nothing seems to work
Downvote
4 wks ago
DE
Rep:
85%
Post Likes: 1
Quote from lennzy on the 18th of August 2017:
Quote from fabyBAAANG on the 17th of August 2017:

what if the demos are from 2008-2017. do I need to get all the mods that the games were played in?

I already tried pml220, pam4, pml204, pml218, modwarfare and nothing seems to work

i usually only used demos from pml220, so that was no problem so far. when i did Ridk's movie there were some older ones, but i didn't really make the effort to get those mods. i guess you know the famous spastic moves. to avoid that you actually would need all the mods the demos were recorded in, but i guess thats almost impossible since you won't find all those old promods/pams anymore.

and i guess i found the command(s) you're looking for:

seta dynent_active "1"
seta destructibles_enable_physics "1"

the 2nd command probably doesn't affect anything, though. if you will be using pml220 but still want the bob while aiming just message me again.
Downvote
4 wks ago

Ongoing PC PUGs:
View All Featured Upcoming PC Tournament:
Advertisement:
Current events
Advertisement:
PUBG?
I want to play in CG PUBG competitions
I only play PUBG casually
I dont play PUBG
465 Votes