callofdutymania

Thread started by masonn on Thursday, 12:51pm April 20th with 11 replies. Views: 1,388

masonn
Level: BRONZE

Does any of you balkan guys know who is the 'owner' of callofdutymania sd pub server? I'd rly like to contact some people of codmania. I am getting kicked often, and i'd like them to stop doing that. But who do I need to talk to? Any ideas?

Thanks!
Posted 12:51pm Apr 20th 17
ninjae
wuxa,he pays the server and he is head admin,probably some fucktards got rcon so they kick you,nothing you can do about that
Posted 12:56pm Apr 20th 17
Lepi //
Posted 12:59pm Apr 20th 17
irreeL
The life when banned on CG, getting kicked on public servers. Just kidding Mason!

I think sharynn knows some of them guys, at least, I played their cybergamer mixteam a few times and he was with them a couple of times I believe
Posted 1:05pm Apr 20th 17
masonn

yeah life is brutal @irreeL
Posted 1:06pm Apr 20th 17
masonn
@ninjae Does wuxa has a cg account so I can add him?
Posted 2:17pm Apr 20th 17
ninjae
@masonn not really sure,dont think so,i think he uses evolve sometimes,dont know it tho
Posted 2:27pm Apr 20th 17
lanzii
codmania admins are simply way too bad, you're showing them a level they will probably never reach.

I used to be in the same position you are, i couldn't even play one round. i contacted this wuxa guy, good luck with him he barely speak english.

The only public SD where you can play in peace is the udssr one, capable admins oversee it (to mention some known names : matje, pussy, dommel, furbyx, vozer, select and exzz).
=> 178.254.26.139:28965
Posted 2:50pm Apr 20th 17
masonn
@Lanzii i know; but i like it when the super is proper full. So I always join the server which is fullest =D It's either codmania or this udssr one
Posted 2:59pm Apr 20th 17
Mr.Spacemonkey
Level: PLATINUM

codmania admins are simply way too bad, you're showing them a level they will probably never reach.

Quote from lanzii on the 20th of April 2017

Wuxa is owner but I think he rents that server, you can pm these guys
http://eu.cybergamer.com/profile/272529/Incognito7/
http://eu.cybergamer.com/profile/278560/pSYCHOo/ maybe they have rcon.
Posted 3:15pm Apr 20th 17
kuusi palaa

Hey,

Does any of you balkan guys know who is the 'owner' of callofdutymania sd pub server? I'd rly like to contact some people of codmania. I am getting kicked often, and i'd like them to stop doing that. But who do I need to talk to? Any ideas?

Thanks!

Quote from masonn on the 20th of April 2017

Additional Information
BAN: BAN[matchban]
[Reason: Caught by CGAC (Other)] (10 months) 6 wks ago
Posted 12:50am Apr 25th 17
shinnnn
i can play 4-5 mins on this server, and i will get a ban.
Posted 5:55pm Aug 4th 17