Rep:
82%
Post Likes: 1
Downvote
5 months ago
HR
Rep:
84%
who the fuck is that guy and what's the purpose of him asking the players to play for him?
jesus
Downvote
6 wks ago
NL
Rep:
88%
Post Likes: 5
Quote from Monkkkkkkkk on the 4th of September 2017:
who the fuck is that guy and what's the purpose of him asking the players to play for him?
jesus

He cant play on his own most likely due his ban, although, but whats the problem actually? Be happy that there are players like him, who gather a team together so you have an enemy.
Downvote
6 wks ago
HR
Rep:
84%
I don't know. I thought he was a rwb and he is gathering people together in order to get to play with him so they can get banned or something
Downvote
6 wks ago
HR
Rep:
87%
Post Likes: 4
monk you got no fucking clue what are you talking about,just hush
Downvote
6 wks ago
HR
Rep:
84%
missunderstood things, my apologies
Downvote
6 wks ago
BE
Rep:
86%
EU Site Admin
Post Likes: 5
Quote from fURBYx on the 4th of September 2017:
jesus

He cant play on his own most likely due his ban, although, but whats the problem actually? Be happy that there are players like him, who gather a team together so you have an enemy.
Problem is that he creates 1 team for every match he plays, whats the point in having a ladder if a guy makes 10 new teams every day...
Downvote
6 wks ago
NL
Rep:
88%
Quote from head on the 5th of September 2017:
jesus

Problem is that he creates 1 team for every match he plays, whats the point in having a ladder if a guy makes 10 new teams every day...

I understand your point, but there is no rule that prevents him from creating new teams at any time. The rule only mention something about a maximum amount of teams that can be created within the ladder. I understand that it's bullshit to create new teams each day, although he is free to do so.
Downvote
6 wks ago
DE
Rep:
88%
Downvote
6 wks ago
FI
Rep:
85%
jesus

+1 lekker brian!
Downvote
6 wks ago
CZ
Rep:
86%
jesus

I played for him once and it was enough, the level of players he gathered was like guys with rank 500, so it was boring for both us and opponent, since we got rekted like 21/5.
Downvote
6 wks ago
BE
Rep:
86%
EU Site Admin
Quote from fURBYx on the 5th of September 2017:
jesus

I understand your point, but there is no rule that prevents him from creating new teams at any time. The rule only mention something about a maximum amount of teams that can be created within the ladder. I understand that it's bullshit to create new teams each day, although he is free to do so.
Was asked by multiple admins to stop creating that many teams, including the main admin from .au side.

It's impossible to create rules for every scenario but if multiple admins ask you to stop something and you continue...

Creating that many teams is bad for everyone...not a single user benefits it.
Downvote
6 wks ago
BA
Rep:
85%
[b][/b]
Quote from fURBYx on the 5th of September 2017:
jesus

Was asked by multiple admins to stop creating that many teams, including the main admin from .au side.

It's impossible to create rules for every scenario but if multiple admins ask you to stop something and you continue...

Creating that many teams is bad for everyone...not a single user benefits it.
Wait a sec if guy is that kind of fanboi of this ancient game,why somebody should destroy his happiness? Like Brian said he is willing to create teams but always gets 5 guys you can play vs..so I don't see a reason if guy is that kind of lover he is still pulling this game from bottom..after all game is dead and he is still pushing and pushing..imo there must not be punishment for him in this new era
Downvote
6 wks ago

View All Featured Upcoming PC Tournament:
Advertisement:
Current events
Advertisement:
PUBG?
I want to play in CG PUBG competitions
I only play PUBG casually
I dont play PUBG
863 Votes