EU
PC
OP
DE
Rep:
68%
Anyone else having mouse problems with creators update? Since update my mouse is stuttering, lagging and not moving with small movements (Logitech G403).
Downvote
7 months ago
PT
Rep:
87%
Try to re-install the mouse's driver and/or check for newer update driver.
Dont forget if you re-install before you do it delete every paste/files related to.

And then re-config it again and try it out.

Attention to mouse's polling rate and lift-of lvl it might be the cause too if you switched something.

PS:. Uninstall all the other mouse's drivers if you have.

Edited once, 7/4/17 - 8:26pm.
Downvote
7 months ago
OP
DE
Rep:
68%
Post Likes: 1
I´ve tried uninstall all logitech driver, even with default windows driver the problem exists..
Strange, the problem only is ingame, not in Desktop. Is here anybody with a new Logitech mouse with Windows 10 Creators Update (1703)?

Edit: i´ve tried some other games, like COD4 or COD MW2, no problem..only cod2

Edit (2): reverted to Windows 1607, problem is gone..so there is definitely a problem between Windows Creators Update (1703) and COD2.

Edited 3 times, last edited 8/4/17 - 8:06pm.
Downvote
7 months ago
HU
Rep:
83%
Bump, just installed a fresh new W10 after W7 and my CoD2 is totally broken... Did like everything possible so far. Should I just install a previous W10? Can't really be arsed reinstalling all my stuff.
Downvote
5 months ago
BA
Rep:
81%
Quote from Bisiburger on the 7th of April 2017:
Anyone else having mouse problems with creators update? Since update my mouse is stuttering, lagging and not moving with small movements (Logitech G403).
I had an exactly same problem. Don't even mess with your mouse or graph card drivers cuz it ain't work. Only solution for you is to uninstall or roll back the update thro windows settings. I did it and it instantly worked like a charm with my mouse. try it
Downvote
5 months ago
HU
Rep:
83%
Quote from Berq on the 6th of June 2017:
Quote from Bisiburger on the 7th of April 2017:
I had an exactly same problem. Don't even mess with your mouse or graph card drivers cuz it ain't work. Only solution for you is to uninstall or roll back the update thro windows settings. I did it and it instantly worked like a charm with my mouse. try it
The problem is that I've installed W10 from scratch, used W7 before it and I can't just roll back. I'll probably set up a dual boot then...
Downvote
5 months ago
BE
Rep:
86%
EU Site Admin
I have no issues with my G403.
Downvote
5 months ago
HU
Rep:
83%
Quote from head on the 6th of June 2017:
I have no issues with my G403.
Do you have the Logitech Gaming Software installed? Could it be that the LGS forces some kind of a raw input and solves the problem. Afaik this only affects games with no raw input possibility (even tho CoD4 works just fine and I don't think it has that).
I'll get a G102 tonight, will check if it works with that.
Downvote
5 months ago
BE
Rep:
86%
EU Site Admin
I dont have any logitech software installed.
Downvote
5 months ago
HU
Rep:
83%
Okay, I've found a temporary solution but it requires a 3rd party program.
https://archive.fnatic.com/downloads/662
So this RInput.exe forces the game to use raw input. However I'm quite unsure if it'd work with CGAC and I don't really wanna test it and risk a ban. Anyone can confirm it's legal? This is pretty much the only way I can play this game now... You need to run both this and CoD2 as an admin to make it work properly.
@myss
@head

Edited twice, last edited 6/6/17 - 5:10pm.
Downvote
5 months ago
HU
Rep:
83%
Post Likes: 1
I could make a shortcut of RInput.exe and add CoD2MP_s.exe to the end of the target line, and now I don't have to type CoD2MP_s.exe into the program's console every time I wanna start it.

Before:

After:

Here's how it looks like after the injection into the CoD2MP_s.exe process. Then it disappears after 8 seconds.

I didn't put on any compatibility mode for the CoD2 executable, except for ticking the run as admin box. Same with the RInput.exe

So yeah, now I'm waiting for the admins to decide if it's allowed or not.

MD5 scans for the exe and the dll:
https://virustotal.com/hu/file/5504e0e16247f8916f5c8155838f782900b9dc3c3bd4b0cea90be8b6b4c1e460/analysis/
https://virustotal.com/hu/file/78f86271ff3b409deaf4d6cf0a27b9458616242f9263487ddc6ab6aefc271c7b/analysis/

Edited once, 6/6/17 - 1:43pm.
Downvote
5 months ago
HU
Rep:
83%
bump
Downvote
5 months ago
OP
DE
Rep:
68%
Interesting finding, im waiting for a admin decission. No logitech software installed doesnt help for me, only reverted to Windows 1607.
Downvote
5 months ago
DE
Rep:
82%
As long as it doesn't have ability to modify game's code in order to give you unfair advantage you should be fine.. By looks of it executable acts like injector but in this case it is fine since it's pretty basic one and it doesn't offer advanced methods to mask / hide code + its made specifically for this.. Just make sure you don't try to inject some "other" dlls with it.
Downvote
5 months ago
HU
Rep:
83%
Quote from myss on the 7th of June 2017:
As long as it doesn't have ability to modify game's code in order to give you unfair advantage you should be fine.. By looks of it executable acts like injector but in this case it is fine since it's pretty basic one and it doesn't offer advanced methods to mask / hide code + its made specifically for this.. Just make sure you don't try to inject some "other" dlls with it.
Alright, thank you. I'm gonna try this with CGAC, gonna cam my monitor just in case I get banned and need proof haha.

Edit: yep, tried it, no ban, so I guess it's safe to use. Thanks for the support. This should get stickied somehow, I guess some people use older Windows 10 builds or even older versions because of this.

Edited once, 7/6/17 - 11:38pm.
Downvote
5 months ago

View PCTodays Tournaments:
View All Featured Upcoming PC Tournament:
Advertisement:
Current events
Advertisement:
PUBG?
I want to play in CG PUBG competitions
I only play PUBG casually
I dont play PUBG