Glad none of these noobs killed me

Movie's dope
Downvote
5 months ago
SI
Rep:
88%
sick stuff,
only bad thing: i can't see player's names sometimes, because it's too small/not visible font.

anyway good job, enjoyed it!
Downvote
5 months ago
CZ
Rep:
79%
came after year and i gotta say - this is default movie af..i was expecting some epic 3d and hardcore frags but i got bored after 4 minutes of watching and that never ever happned to me while watching old gold fragmovies like Who we are by eyza or We are call of duty 2.. but on the other hand, its good the community is alive and i appreciate anyone who wastes his time with this dead, but still great game, even its not worth it.. im surprised how many players are still active, same old bastards, salute
Downvote
5 months ago
OP
SK
Rep:
63%
Post Likes: 1
@askeslav

sure thing dude
if you are interested in 3d stuff, go watch nikkyhd and other talented editors who can show you all the magic of editing, but this is a fragmovie, which is about the players, the movement, the frags, not my editing skills.
Downvote
5 months ago
NL
Rep:
88%
@askeslav the 3D stuff in cod2 is so 'limited' there was a czech guy who 'tried/did' 3d shit in cod2. And it looked disgusting.

The stuff eyza used in his movie is also rly complicated and it's so bugged. I can tell, i have been using that shit since 2012 and yet I am still struggling with it. Maybe I am just a noob, and i can't deal with it; but i am telling you, it's rly complicated.
Downvote
5 months ago

Ongoing PC PUGs:
View All Featured Upcoming PC Tournament:
Advertisement:
Current events
Advertisement:
PUBG?
I want to play in CG PUBG competitions
I only play PUBG casually
I dont play PUBG
463 Votes