EU
PC
z
OP
GB
Rep:
87%
Thoughts on this so far? In my opinion I think it's looking pretty kool in it's current state. Your thoughts?

Downvote
6 months ago
FR
Rep:
87%
Post Likes: 1
good but this cod4 alike sprint is awful
Downvote
6 months ago
RU
Rep:
85%
Post Likes: 2
Cant understand why everyone are waiting this shit??? It doesnt like cod2.

Its more like Heroes&Generals. This moviements, models of mans and shots like in H&G.
Downvote
6 months ago
CZ
Rep:
85%
Post Likes: 4
I think that it looks great, huge potential considering that this is pre-alfa. Combining the best from CoD2 and CoD4, or so it feels.
Downvote
6 months ago
HR
Rep:
84%
Cod4 promod in cod2. Like it a lot!
Downvote
6 months ago
BA
Rep:
88%
medal of honor
Downvote
6 months ago
SE
Rep:
79%
Looks really good.
Downvote
6 months ago
SK
Rep:
79%
[CODE][/CODE]i like that cod4 promod movement (at least looked like) also the minimap and all the elements of cod1-4 series ;-)

Definitely preordering to get alpha access

It just needs some good maps
Downvote
6 months ago
HR
Rep:
81%
alpha preordered :=)
Downvote
6 months ago
NL
Rep:
87%
Got beta access myself, I agree with darko that it looks promising. Looking forward to it.
Downvote
6 months ago
SK
Rep:
79%
I heard it is going to have:

1. mod support (probably mod tools will be released)
2. moviemaking tools
3. community servers (we can rent or host our own)

Definitely better than any CoD4+
Downvote
6 months ago
HR
Rep:
85%
really good.
Downvote
6 months ago
UA
Rep:
83%
Pay for it like 60 euro and play for +-6 months and then this game will die like all of those cod parts before. Sad but true. ;(
Downvote
6 months ago
GB
Rep:
79%
Quote from MitiS on the 31st of March 2017:
Pay for it like 60 euro and play for +-6 months and then this game will die like all of those cod parts before. Sad but true. ;(

Why tho? Mod tools, dev support, esl support, new spin on search and destroy not the same old
Downvote
6 months ago
UA
Rep:
83%
Quote from pukiz on the 31st of March 2017:
Quote from MitiS on the 31st of March 2017:

Why tho? Mod tools, dev support, esl support, new spin on search and destroy not the same old
Every year when new cod is released there is so much hype around it. And each one is talking about mod tools, dev support and etc(including me) cuz they belive in it. Then I buy this "MUST BE COMPETETIVE" games play it around 6 months and then game is died. Already I have MW2-3, blackops1-2(all of this games I've played in competitive on esl), titanfall and etc.
In addition it cost so much money for me. And now with avg. salary on 150-200$ in my country I just can't and will not buy this game for 60-70$. And I'm rly upset cuz I love competetive games and wanna play on it, this is only point why I play games. And now I have dead games on ~300$ in my steam/origin. I haven't even some alternative, csgo is full of cheaters, LOL is borring and its sad. ;(
Downvote
6 months ago

View All Featured Upcoming PC Tournament:
Advertisement:
Current events
Advertisement:
PUBG?
I want to play in CG PUBG competitions
I only play PUBG casually
I dont play PUBG
890 Votes