EU
PC
IT
Rep:
83%
my team is interested, but just for info, from 16september to 3october there is oktoberfest in munchen so its will be impossible to find an hotel or plane with a normal price xD
I suggest to organize this lan after these days or u will must bring with u a camping tend for sleep ahah

Edited twice, last edited 21/4/17 - 7:27pm.
Downvote
7 months ago
OP
GB
Rep:
88%
Bad info for you guys. We are not able to do this event especially beacause mavoR called them hundred times nowdays and they didnt even want to talk with us + they have been always saying '' ill pm you via email '' bla bla Next thing is mavoR has a really akward situation in real life atm and he will be offline through the whole holidays. We tried to do our best trust me,but sometimes its not enough Sorry
Downvote
7 months ago
NL
Rep:
85%
HAHAHA....2 be expected
Downvote
7 months ago
OP
GB
Rep:
88%
Post Likes: 2
If that was expected, try to make lan yourself. We tried our best and fcking irreeL will say '' HAHAHA'' people like you should be deleted, cya
Downvote
7 months ago
NL
Rep:
85%
Nah, I completely believed you when I read the first post. After that, the communication from your side went down, and I think most people in the community already expected nothing would happen because of that.
Downvote
7 months ago
OP
GB
Rep:
88%
Ok, but you dont need to be cocky like that next time
Downvote
7 months ago
NL
Rep:
85%
Sorry about that! Just my way of showing my dissapointment I guess, me (and most of the community) really looked forward to another event.
Downvote
7 months ago
NL
Rep:
89%
another event will come. Be patient, as someone posted it. 1 event per year is enough. (So we can reach 24 teams every time)
Downvote
7 months ago
GB
Rep:
89%
riot
Downvote
7 months ago
NL
Rep:
89%
This kid from 01202
Downvote
7 months ago
NL
Rep:
87%
Quote from irreeL on the 21st of April 2017:
Just my way of showing my dissapointment I guess, me (and most of the community) really looked forward to another event.
irreeL is never arrogant
Downvote
7 months ago
DE
Rep:
88%
Post Likes: 5
as long as the one event per year isn't a 3on3 lan in karlovac
Downvote
7 months ago
NL
Rep:
87%
Quote from masonn on the 21st of April 2017:
another event will come. Be patient, as someone posted it. 1 event per year is enough. (So we can reach 24 teams every time)

i still believe that if we dont have another event before b44 we might not see another event anytime soon (if ever)
Downvote
7 months ago
DE
Rep:
87%
so make it
Downvote
7 months ago
BA
Rep:
84%
Post Likes: 2