EU
PC
z
OP
PL
Rep:
88%
We wrote an email to the cafe and we asked him if we can change the date to November. Still waiting for his respond. As i see September is bad for all of you guys so we are trying to make it happen in october/november
Downvote
5 months ago
NL
Rep:
88%
I would first ask what we (the community) want and then get in touch with the guy from the cafe. Otherwise you keep sending mails back and forth which looks kinda amateuristic imo.
Downvote
5 months ago
DE
Rep:
76%
September is definitely too early. October/November would be nice.
Downvote
5 months ago
NL
Rep:
86%
Quote from hamek on the 19th of March 2017:
We wrote an email to the cafe and we asked him if we can change the date to November. Still waiting for his respond. As i see September is bad for all of you guys so we are trying to make it happen in october/november

And negotiate a better price, 3k seems a bit much maybe?
Downvote
5 months ago
OP
PL
Rep:
88%
Quote from masonn on the 19th of March 2017:
I would first ask what we (the community) want and then get in touch with the guy from the cafe. Otherwise you keep sending mails back and forth which looks kinda amateuristic imo.
Man, that's why i made this topic. I wanna see how many ppl/teams are interested + i wanna know their opinions about it. Don't worry, we have a really good contact with the owner,so it's up to you guys. If you want to see this lan happenning in october/november it's still possible. Currently we are waiting for phone from the owner so we will give you some info about the new date soon.
Downvote
5 months ago
DE
Rep:
88%
Post Likes: 7
Pretty surprised to see a Forgotten Soldiers Lan coming up...
Go make up your own Lan-Series, who says that we are not planing on a second edition?

At least you guys can ask before using the Name.

Otherwise good luck for planing and make sure to have everything on paper in advance as for example the prices you guys got from the venue are pretty sure without German Tax of 19%, no IT-Support and there woulnt be 40 pc's unless you dont have a streamer or plan to bring your own computer.
Downvote
5 months ago
DE
Rep:
88%
Post Likes: 5
Im serious though, if you guys plan a event in the location i would like to attend as a player and i will help my best with the planing.

But ffs, use another name.
Downvote
5 months ago
OP
PL
Rep:
88%
We used this name only for the information that this lan could be held at the same place as before. Don't worry, don't take it too seriously because this topic is only to see what people think about it and if we can make it happen
Downvote
5 months ago
PL
Rep:
88%
Post Likes: 1
people still recognize Forgotten Soldiers with rikkz and gObl so i wouldn't use the name even for just information, but that's just my POV, maybe we will meet again! gl!
Downvote
5 months ago
NL
Rep:
84%
iNERTIAA interested (depends on date)
Downvote
5 months ago
NL
Rep:
87%
I don't care about the date, see u there!
Downvote
5 months ago
CZ
Rep:
83%
S-E as a current reigning champions invited, right?
Downvote
5 months ago
NL
Rep:
88%
EU PC CoD2 Admin
Quote from daviz12 on the 20th of March 2017:
S-E as a current reigning champions invited, right?

Kappa are you broke now after FSL?

No this is a joke ofcourse, cu there

Edited once, 21/3/17 - 12:16pm.
Downvote
5 months ago
HU
Rep:
81%
W5 interested!!!
Downvote
5 months ago
sER
LT
Rep:
88%
Post Likes: 5
Quote from dency on the 22nd of March 2017:
W5 interested!!!

LAN. 4-0 for W5, Go home (c) dency, 8-13 for owex

Nothing personal, just my bindlist supplemented.
Downvote
5 months ago

View All Featured Upcoming PC Tournament:
Advertisement:
Current events
Advertisement:
PUBG?
I want to play in CG PUBG competitions
I only play PUBG casually
I dont play PUBG
505 Votes