EU
PC
z
NL
Rep:
84%
SPOILER: Click to view

Please, if you have no idea what's going with madara, then don't respond, things we're made clear to him and he understood the decisions made. Decks is on a whole new level of madara's current skill-level (not being disrespectful to him but it's just true). Also I've played with both robberd and decks as you know and I can safely say robberd did as much "dodgy" stuff as decks does, the only difference is, things decks do are under a magnifying glass since he's obviously not liked by everyone in this community.
Downvote
7 months ago
CZ
Rep:
82%
Post Likes: 1
Quote from FK1NGOD on the 14th of March 2017:
Quote from northzor on the 14th of March 2017:
Quote from darl1Ng on the 14th of March 2017:
Cute how some people imply he is clean because he did ok at LAN. Take devianCe for example, he was definitely a very skilled player, one of the best players in this game and usually did very good at LAN. That, however didn't stop him from cheating in official online matches.
There is one worse thing than cheater who is not banned. And that's a clean banned player. All of you who say ban him he is cheating. That's so careless. Banning a player because he "might cheat" that's so wrong. Imagine yourself banned because people thought ur cheating and u are actually clean. That's the worse thing.

Not sure you why you quoted me tbh, your comment doesn't refer to mine at all, I merely said that some better players than him cheated while performing very well offline back when the game wasn't dead.

But hey, I'd ban this dumb retard just for his shitty attitude towards people in here. I wish he was so loud at lans aswell.
Fucktards like yourself are the reason I have a shitty attitude towards people in here. I wish you could afford to attend a LAN #rejected

Your ugly face was born to be rejected by society. Unlike yourself, who is living off welfare, I could easily afford to go there without crying about not having enough money because of timestamps like your team does.

Also, your attitude has been shit for ages, I wouldn't care, but it's funny how you only have big mouth on forums, while being a shy little bitch on ts and lan.
Downvote
7 months ago
SE
Rep:
86%
ayyyyyyyyyyy
Downvote
7 months ago
GB
Rep:
85%
Quote from FK1NGOD on the 14th of March 2017:
Quote from darl1Ng on the 14th of March 2017:
Cute how some people imply he is clean because he did ok at LAN. Take devianCe for example, he was definitely a very skilled player, one of the best players in this game and usually did very good at LAN. That, however didn't stop him from cheating in official online matches.
There is one worse thing than cheater who is not banned. And that's a clean banned player. All of you who say ban him he is cheating. That's so careless. Banning a player because he "might cheat" that's so wrong. Imagine yourself banned because people thought ur cheating and u are actually clean. That's the worse thing.

Not sure you why you quoted me tbh, your comment doesn't refer to mine at all, I merely said that some better players than him cheated while performing very well offline back when the game wasn't dead.

But hey, I'd ban this dumb retard just for his shitty attitude towards people in here. I wish he was so loud at lans aswell.
Fucktards like yourself are the reason I have a shitty attitude towards people in here. I wish you could afford to attend a LAN #rejected

Your ugly face was born to be rejected by society. Unlike yourself, who is living off welfare, I could easily afford to go there without crying about not having enough money because of timestamps like your team does.

Also, your attitude has been shit for ages, I wouldn't care, but it's funny how you only have big mouth on forums, while being a shy little bitch on ts and lan.
xD good one
Downvote
7 months ago
NL
Rep:
84%

If you actually think we can't go there because we don't have money because of the timestamps, you surely are as retarded as you sound.
Downvote
7 months ago
NL
Rep:
85%
This thread is useless as fuck, can some admin close this and let the demo-crew decide?
Downvote
7 months ago
NL
Rep:
83%
Quote from bluEz on the 14th of March 2017:

Please, if you have no idea what's going with madara, then don't respond, things we're made clear to him and he understood the decisions made. Decks is on a whole new level of madara's current skill-level (not being disrespectful to him but it's just true). Also I've played with both robberd and decks as you know and I can safely say robberd did as much "dodgy" stuff as decks does, the only difference is, things decks do are under a magnifying glass since he's obviously not liked by everyone in this community.

To tell me not to reply is bullshit. I am simply stating my opinion according to the situation. I'm not asking you to agree with it. I'm sure you guys had your reasons and that's totally fine for me. I already said ROBBERd did as much dodgy stuff as Decks, but Decks does it more consistently than him, and according to me that has his reasons.

I understand the focus lies on him more, because of his behavior, but that is something entirely his own fault. For example, it is also my own fault that many people don't like me either. Except I put away this toxicity some time ago.

I'm confused you're so heavily defending him when there shouldn't be a need to if this is all legit. Also, nothing like you to agreeing with this kind of behavior, but then again, haven't spoken to you a long time.
Downvote
7 months ago
IL
Rep:
85%
Post Likes: 1
Just ban decks . zmajo+ said he is cheating
Downvote
7 months ago
NL
Rep:
80%
How confused will this thread be if decks drops 5 kills in one match and a 40 bomber after that one on lan
Downvote
7 months ago
DE
Rep:
83%
Quote from zmajo+ on the 14th of March 2017:

I'm confused you're so heavily defending him when there shouldn't be a need to if this is all legit.

Its not about defending him, its about making fun of people who argue in a forum about how someone is possibly cheating instead of simply investing that time to make timestamps and get him busted...
Downvote
7 months ago
CZ
Rep:
82%
If you actually think we can't go there because we don't have money because of the timestamps, you surely are as retarded as you sound.

That must be why you flooded half of Netherlands with your tears complaining about this the other day then.
Downvote
7 months ago
NL
Rep:
84%

That must be why you flooded half of Netherlands with your tears complaining about this the other day then.

Confirmed, retarded.
Downvote
7 months ago
NL
Rep:
80%

Bluez wasnt even born when the netherlands flooded. Have to agree with bluez on this one even tho they had a SMALL complainment
Downvote
7 months ago
CZ
Rep:
82%

Confirmed, retarded.
You can't even provide a decent comeback because you know I am right.

Do not worry, you can always ask you mommy/daddy for more money)))))
Downvote
7 months ago
NO
Rep:
84%

its only one of the demos that im able to download ;O is it only me?
Downvote
7 months ago

View PCTodays Tournaments:
View All Featured Upcoming PC Tournament:
Advertisement:
Current events
Advertisement:
PUBG?
I want to play in CG PUBG competitions
I only play PUBG casually
I dont play PUBG
916 Votes