Quote from rammstein99 on the 1st of June 2017:
Still nobs in 2017

eto ti kao jak sad
Downvote
5 months ago
CZ
Rep:
86%
@myss So just to make sure after that masonn's ban, is it okay to have something like dll injector in my computer if I don't run it with CGAC enabled? I just want to use it for moviemaking (ReShade, Eyza's fly mode etc.), it's necessary to do some effects I would like to make. But if that is the problem, I would put it to my flash disk / external harddrive, so I can pull it out before I run CGAC.
Downvote
4 months ago
FI
Rep:
88%
EU PC CoD2 Admin
Quote from hitzoR on the 19th of June 2017:
@myss So just to make sure after that masonn's ban, is it okay to have something like dll injector in my computer if I don't run it with CGAC enabled? I just want to use it for moviemaking (ReShade, Eyza's fly mode etc.), it's necessary to do some effects I would like to make. But if that is the problem, I would put it to my flash disk / external harddrive, so I can pull it out before I run CGAC.
You can run whatever you want when youre not running cgac. You can also have all kinds of things on your pc if you dont run them while using anticheat.
Downvote
4 months ago
OP
DE
Rep:
82%
Post Likes: 1
Quote from niskala on the 19th of June 2017:
You can run whatever you want when youre not running cgac. You can also have all kinds of things on your pc if you dont run them while using anticheat.
Excluding cheats of-course, we ban for injectors only if they're detected running with CGAC.
Downvote
4 months ago
PK
Rep:
68%
so i dont have to delete x-mouse button? ofc. i wont run while cgac is running.
Downvote
4 months ago
HR
Rep:
88%
@syed

When you don't run the x-mouse button ingame with CGAC you wont get banned, if you run it when is CGAC ingame on, you probably will get banned. Better check task manager before starting CGAC, in other you got banned.
Downvote
4 months ago
PT
Rep:
86%
ban all noobs with this shit programs thanks
Downvote
4 months ago
RU
Rep:
77%
Quote from SmoKiNG on the 19th of June 2017:
ban all noobs with this shit programs thanks
done!
Downvote
4 months ago
CZ
Rep:
86%
Quote from myss on the 19th of June 2017:
Quote from niskala on the 19th of June 2017:
Excluding cheats of-course, we ban for injectors only if they're detected running with CGAC.
Okay, but to be sure, I'll make myself little handy .bat, which will kill all running injectors and run CGAC after that, so I wont make same accidental mistake as masonn
Downvote
4 months ago
HR
Rep:
88%
Uninstall CGAC and then do what you want and then reinstall
Downvote
4 months ago
HR
Rep:
87%
http://eu.cybergamer.com/profile/276699/Hrkzory3/ :DDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD
Downvote
4 months ago
PL
Rep:
89%
RETARD DOWN GJ
Downvote
4 months ago
FR
Rep:
83%