EU
PC
SE
Rep:
87%
Post Likes: 1
Not sure silencing people is a good idea, unless they deserve it.
Downvote
7 months ago
GB
Rep:
83%
i would allow ppl to use macros in cod2 since the game is broken. its not registering all the clicks for some reason and we can not do much about it i dont know if we could solve this issue in a future zpam update but i dont think so. cod4 is a different story i dont see the point using it cos the game registers all the clicks very well. and its 2017 we all have this feature to use i believe. just make the delay on the macro a bit higher or something and its not gonna give u a huge advantage. let me know how u guys feel about this we dont have many ppl playing these games and banning ppl for using macro makes me feel like i wanna cry
Downvote
7 months ago
GB
Rep:
87%
Quote from bandiii92 on the 17th of March 2017:
i would allow ppl to use macros in cod2 since the game is broken. its not registering all the clicks for some reason and we can not do much about it i dont know if we could solve this issue in a future zpam update but i dont think so. cod4 is a different story i dont see the point using it cos the game registers all the clicks very well. and its 2017 we all have this feature to use i believe. just make the delay on the macro a bit higher or something and its not gonna give u a huge advantage. let me know how u guys feel about this we dont have many ppl playing these games and banning ppl for using macro makes me feel like i wanna cry

xD
Downvote
7 months ago
FR
Rep:
87%
Quote from bandiii92 on the 17th of March 2017:

not sure if trolling ehehe
Downvote
7 months ago
NL
Rep:
85%
hes right tho, the clicks registration is terrible!!!
Downvote
7 months ago
NL
Rep:
89%
It's just a pattern you need to know. cod4 people 'suck' most likely with the m1 in cod2. But cod2 players suck 'most likely' with the deagle in cod4.

Incase you want to know how to shoot with m1. I recommend you to contact the czech's =D
Downvote
7 months ago
GB
Rep:
85%
cod2 easiest game ever rofl
Downvote
7 months ago
HR
Rep:
87%
Quote from GoTTiii on the 17th of March 2017:
Quote from fURBYx on the 17th of March 2017:
Admins who doesn't reply to tickets, not even after 8 days should be demoted; sickness it is. It's just rude not to answer and don't tell me you did it to nobody, why did people answer Mason his ticket then for example?
Users which are banned for cheats / macros should not be allowed to post on forums because it only causes drama and won't help anyone.

Really? Haven't seen you wrote that when mason made complaints about his ban.

Quote from vioqor on the 17th of March 2017:
Not sure silencing people is a good idea, unless they deserve it.

+1
Downvote
7 months ago
PK
Rep:
68%
does cgac catch those who configure macro from gaming mouse softwares? like steelseries/logitech etc...
and 3 months ban for macro? :o
Downvote
7 months ago
HR
Rep:
88%
Started by myss on 3:43am 8/3/17. 35,801 views and 509 posts
NOT BAD KEEP IT UP
Downvote
7 months ago
NL
Rep:
89%
Admins who doesn't reply to tickets, not even after 8 days should be demoted; sickness it is. It's just rude not to answer and don't tell me you did it to nobody, why did people answer Mason his ticket then for example?
Users which are banned for cheats / macros should not be allowed to post on forums because it only causes drama and won't help anyone.
Bullshit, a match ban shouldn't affect the player in any way on the forum to express his opinions on subjects, so please go back to your cave.

Quote from syed on the 17th of March 2017:
does cgac catch those who configure macro from gaming mouse softwares? like steelseries/logitech etc...
Probably not from all, but no way to prove it either way. I am fine with the 3 months ban, simply good for those who use it in-game, but I didn't use it. Prob left on after bro's played ark (they most likely configure the autoclicker on the numpads tho) and got banned for it cause cgac detected it while running. But I want to know if the program can actually see if I pressed those 'macro's' to use it in the game.. Probably not, so I serve my time and come back after.
Downvote
7 months ago
SI
Rep:
84%
Bullshit, a match ban shouldn't affect the player in any way on the forum to express his opinions on subjects, so please go back to your cave.

Quote from syed on the 17th of March 2017:
Probably not from all, but no way to prove it either way. I am fine with the 3 months ban, simply good for those who use it in-game, but I didn't use it. Prob left on after bro's played ark (they most likely configure the autoclicker on the numpads tho) and got banned for it cause cgac detected it while running. But I want to know if the program can actually see if I pressed those 'macro's' to use it in the game.. Probably not, so I serve my time and come back after.

it was probably your step sisters gold fish
Downvote
7 months ago
CZ
Rep:
23%
Hello, I just came here to read the comments, it was fun
Downvote
7 months ago
RS
Rep:
73%