71%
@PEAT shoud do movie
Downvote
6 months ago
DE
Rep:
86%
Quote from irreeL on the 7th of March 2017:
Well, do the demo's get uploaded like the crew said on LAN? Because 9 out of 10 computers had a locked usb-drive so almost none could pkug in his stick or HDD, so i doubt much players will have their demo's.

Exactly this
Downvote
6 months ago
HR
Rep:
89%
I didn't put demos on USB because they said that they will be uploaded somewhere. Will they?
Downvote
6 months ago
DE
Rep:
84%
Post Likes: 1
@mozart ye gobl want it to upload on a dropbox or something
Downvote
6 months ago
NL
Rep:
85%
Ah thanks for telling us select, looking forward seeing some of the demo's!
Downvote
6 months ago
SE
Rep:
81%
Only man for the job is @peat
Downvote
6 months ago
CZ
Rep:
82%
Contacted Peat just to see if he would be interested in a making a movie again, if he doesn't want to make it himself, I'm down to do it, have a lot of experience with editing and my editing style was always clean and mostly to show the frags without unnecessary editing (which is probably exactly what people want from videos from the LAN), up to you guys
Downvote
6 months ago
NL
Rep:
88%
Post Likes: 3
Let darude make it. I know this guy for a couple of years now and had a chat about him, He will make a clean edit and not an edit he made for me with the all the effects and shit (which was an experience anyway)

Let darude make it, i know he can do it, and he will all suprise you with what he did.
Downvote
6 months ago
kjx
NL
Rep:
87%
Imo masonn should make it so that no one else will be in danger of getting banned for moviemaking stuff.

SPOILER: Click to view
Downvote
6 months ago
TN
Rep:
85%
Good idea
Downvote
6 months ago
NL
Rep:
85%
Ask mason, he has some time left in the future
Downvote
6 months ago
NL
Rep:
88%
Fu guys =D

I didn't wanna do anything with cod2 related cuz i am rly busy with school. Now this shit came up, and i am rly trying to get an unban. but we will see.

now on topic; please give darude a chance to make it. I know he isn't that famous as me, peat. But he is a good editor and knows what he is doing
Downvote
6 months ago
HR
Rep:
68%
Post Likes: 5
niggas are hatin cuz I edit on real trance and pure exclusive tracks powered by fresh taste, not the overused screamorock without any sense for shit [no hardfeelings]

keep hatin I strapped my buckle up for this, you will regret every word u said here shitpackers

cant wait to shut your mouths

SKRRRT SKRRRRRRTTTT
Downvote
6 months ago
HR
Rep:
69%
Not that anyone is asking for my opinion, but as I have been banned recently I've started browsing the forums, after checking out peat, masonn, and the others I can without doubt say that darude made the most promising ones. As you can see he implemented effects and synced the videos a lot better than 95% of frag movies that I believe everyone here has seen, those 5% being probably professional producers. Plus as someone stated on this thread that he does videos for other people as he is asked to do and makes his movies to his own taste. To sum up I think ( just my opinion, reminding you ) that darude should be making this frag recap of the lan for the sake of the Call of Duty 2 community.

Thanks
Downvote
6 months ago
HR
Rep:
87%
@darude get real its just a movie,people can say whatever they want,deal with it dude
Downvote
6 months ago

View All Featured Upcoming PC Tournament:
Advertisement:
Current events
Advertisement:
PUBG?
I want to play in CG PUBG competitions
I only play PUBG casually
I dont play PUBG
505 Votes