EU
PC
z
NL
Rep:
85%
Dude, do you think he can stream ALL games? He wouldn't have any voice left man.. Be gratefull he streamed some games.
Downvote
6 months ago
BE
Rep:
80%
I think you should split up in 10 and stream every match @rikkz
Downvote
6 months ago
NL
Rep:
87%
Post Likes: 3
Guys, don't say ungratefull community when there is obvious only a few people who are salty they didn't make it there or just to bad to attend. I am pretty sure everybody who attended and most people who watched actually enjoyed it a lot. Schedule was very hard tho timewise.

And the peak of views on rikkz his stream was really sick for such an old game!
Downvote
6 months ago
NL
Rep:
86%
Post Likes: 2
Pls @rikkz and tigzz ignore this shit thread

Thanks for your effort!
Downvote
6 months ago
BA
Rep:
83%
Post Likes: 1
Quote from pussyfothermuckers on the 6th of March 2017:
Guys, don't say ungratefull community when there is obvious only a few people who are salty they didn't make it there or just to bad to attend. I am pretty sure everybody who attended and most people who watched actually enjoyed it a lot. Schedule was very hard tho timewise.

And the peak of views on rikkz his stream was really sick for such an old game!

You can't compare opinions from guys that participate LAN and onliners . All respect for 24 teams at LAN, but onliners are always whineing and criticise. The sad part of this is that rikkz and myss are doing really great job and it's not really okay to have this kind of feedback at Twitch. Don't know pussY if you were yesterday at Twitch, but it was really sad to read that comments. IQ bellow 100. Focus on irrelevant things and sarcasm all the way.
Downvote
6 months ago
DK
Rep:
88%
Post Likes: 1
This topic is useless and it's a shame that it has been made.

Like stated earlier already by several others; They had some major problems on the first day with sound, with actually getting the stream on, etc.(not forget to mention that both gentleman's were also involved as admin/referee/whatsoever.)Even tho they had problems. they've streamed quite some matches on Saturday till midnight (2am), than they had their own shit to take care of which took some time, so they end up in bed at 3. But @rikkz and @Tigzzz didn't care, cause they stood up at 7 again to be on time at the venue to continue to set-up and stream even as any other duties they had. Really guys, very much appreciated and you did an awesome job!!

People will always whine somehow, cause you simply can't satisfy everyone.
Downvote
6 months ago
BE
Rep:
88%
Quote from dynz on the 6th of March 2017:
Are you mentally challenged?

Rikkz comes to your CoD2 lan, gives up his time for a dead game, and you dare to make a thread like this?
How fucking disrespectful are you? He's sitting there, casting his heart out for a game that gives him no professional prospects and you're off making threads 'rikkz refusing streaming' because you feel like you haven't seen enough gametime

Fuck my life this community....

Sort yourself out and thank your lucky stars Rik is willing to do this because I don't see anyone else delivering the same quality as him and I sure as hell don't see you finding a replacement for him when he packs his bags because you're being a ungrateful prick.

Downvote
6 months ago
DE
Rep:
83%
EU Site Admin
Quote from imroc on the 5th of March 2017:
Who is @tigzzz, and where is he?
@tigzzz
Downvote
6 months ago

View All Featured Upcoming PC Tournament: