EU
PC
z
OP
DE
Rep:
79%
Hey guys, some of you may or may not know me from back in the days when i was playing and editing Cod2.

I just installed CoD2 back a while ago and for me its still awesome.
I recently got back into editing again and it felt pretty good.
I want to make bigger Movie, not sure if Community movie or a one Player movie.
If it will be a Community Movie, which i will decide in the next 2 weeks or not, i will open another Post where and how you will apply for the movie.

For thoose who are interested in a one player movie, you can add me on Steam (hYkhzeeej) or message me over here

For you information. I only need Top tier demos, i want to get the best frags as possible in a Clean edit with HQ settings.

A Small preview of a Clip, which will be hopefully finished at the end of the week.

Keep in mind that this is only a 30 sec Clip, which will differ in style, qual, colors, etc from the big Movie i want to start.

Im looking forward to interested People over here.

Best regards,
hYkh
Downvote
7 months ago
HR
Rep:
85%
gj
Downvote
7 months ago
NL
Rep:
80%
Might have some 2009/2010 CB frags , can search em up if needed . Not sure if i can find them tho
Downvote
7 months ago
HR
Rep:
86%
like it.
Downvote
7 months ago
HR
Rep:
87%
very nice
Downvote
7 months ago
NL
Rep:
88%
Post Likes: 1
I recommend you to make a one player movie.

Why? Because the community is not that active, especially not at the top level. Yeah the top level is active practising for LAN. And I believe they already have someone who is making a movie for that.

If you make a community movie you will end up with mediocre actions from unknown players. Imo not really interesting to watch. My pov.

gl

PS. I got some good actions for u
Downvote
7 months ago
OP
DE
Rep:
79%
Quote from masonn on the 1st of March 2017:
I recommend you to make a one player movie.

Why? Because the community is not that active, especially not at the top level. Yeah the top level is active practising for LAN. And I believe they already have someone who is making a movie for that.

If you make a community movie you will end up with mediocre actions from unknown players. Imo not really interesting to watch. My pov.

gl

PS. I got some good actions for u

ye also thought about that i would prefer a one player movie.

Hit me up on steam mason, or dont u have it?
Downvote
7 months ago
NL
Rep:
88%
CZ
Rep:
87%
cg_drawcrosshair 0
Downvote
6 months ago

View All Featured Upcoming PC Tournament: