7 months ago
BE
Rep:
86%
EU Site Admin
Post Likes: 1
Quote from graejx on the 27th of February 2017:
Quote from flisko on the 27th of February 2017:
nt flisko but those both idiots aren't the same, but well that's not a secret that shogo is back, we knew it since christmas tbh.
when u see a team with full frenchies that used to play with him and almost only him for the last few years and you see they're back with some random german (with the name he had when he got banned "rukkae" which he changed just the a to a v, because faking names of oldschool french players is something he likes, same goes for his team "webone" that was the best french team back in time) it's the time to check & wake up maybe.

but well he's unbrain and we do know it, i've seen people opening threads about him after some nightcup and yet people still accept to play vs him, blame yourselves.

the funniest part is that his brother got banned because head thinks it is shogo, we had a great laugh about it
We dont think he is shogozor but he needs to explain why he has so many connections between his and his brothers account....

Maybe you should think before you write something.
Downvote
7 months ago
UA
Rep:
80%
ppl still cheating in this game
Downvote
7 months ago
FR
Rep:
87%
Post Likes: 2
Quote from head on the 28th of February 2017:
nt flisko but those both idiots aren't the same, but well that's not a secret that shogo is back, we knew it since christmas tbh.
when u see a team with full frenchies that used to play with him and almost only him for the last few years and you see they're back with some random german (with the name he had when he got banned "rukkae" which he changed just the a to a v, because faking names of oldschool french players is something he likes, same goes for his team "webone" that was the best french team back in time) it's the time to check & wake up maybe.

but well he's unbrain and we do know it, i've seen people opening threads about him after some nightcup and yet people still accept to play vs him, blame yourselves.

the funniest part is that his brother got banned because head thinks it is shogo, we had a great laugh about it
We dont think he is shogozor but he needs to explain why he has so many connections between his and his brothers account....

maybe you shouldn't try to make me look like a fool when you do know why you banned him in the first place, but maybe you better find a way to ban all those people that everybody know they're hacking yet still playing for months/years instead of so many pointless bans we've seen all around.
don't mind me i'm just coming by.
Downvote
7 months ago
BE
Rep:
86%
EU Site Admin
Post Likes: 2
Quote from graejx on the 28th of February 2017:

maybe you shouldn't try to make me look like a fool when you do know why you banned him in the first place, but maybe you better find a way to ban all those people that everybody know they're hacking yet still playing for months/years instead of so many pointless bans we've seen all around.
He was banned because he had too many connections to his brothers banned account and we suspected some account sharing.

Its easy to make topics and say he hacks without actually gathering proof. If i banned everybody that was mentioned in these topics...
Downvote
7 months ago
FR
Rep:
84%
Quote from graejx on the 28th of February 2017:

He was banned because he had too many connections to his brothers banned account and we suspected some account sharing.

Its easy to make topics and say he hacks without actually gathering proof. If i banned everybody that was mentioned in these topics...

Head when u have all proof , u thin' again i'm shogo xD
Other frenchies alias Graejx (he hâte me) said i'm not shogo..
what u need again when all community Knowles that .. SHOGO IS MY BROTHER.. its good english no ??

For other pro player in cod2 community shogo is clean for thé first Time and second one , i'm the good person to tell u rukkveh is not shogo ..
Downvote
7 months ago
cdx
HR
Rep:
87%
DEFUSEKIDS LOSczy ? is that you ?
Downvote
7 months ago
SE
Rep:
84%
defusekids losczy
Downvote
7 months ago
FR
Rep:
84%
Quote from phased yo on the 28th of February 2017:
defusekids losczy

Phased yo alias bottom all game need to speak with me ??

CDX alias mr whine about hack versus me all Time ?

Sry but i can't speak with 2 mongol unknow from Croatia ..
Downvote
7 months ago
SE
Rep:
84%
@cdx ajme sta nan je reka hahahah

Who the fuck are you? Constantly deleting teams then creating another ones lol, you have ambition to become new cod2 manager right? :DD first defusekids then some ww and now webone? Give me some ideas XD

Go to sleep pls onliner, not gonna argue with some pointless french idiot, gtfo
Downvote
7 months ago
FR
Rep:
84%
Quote from phased yo on the 1st of March 2017:
@cdx ajme sta nan je reka hahahah

Who the fuck are you? Constantly deleting teams then creating another ones lol, you have ambition to become new cod2 manager right? :DD first defusekids then some ww and now webone? Give me some ideas XD

Go to sleep pls onliner, not gonna argue with some pointless french idiot, gtfo

Omfg , who are u ???????? Play cod2 since 2016 ??

Oh i see u loose versus my team and enter 1 0.. like i said u are bottom all game and u are bro with cdx for whine about hack .. oh no it s générality in your country
Downvote
7 months ago
BA
Rep:
85%
Maybe you sholud think to ban someone when all comunitiy is saying that he is cheating you pieceo of shit,sry im drunk sry for may bad english you fucking badass fucker

Downvote
7 months ago
AT
Rep:
84%
Post Likes: 1
30 frags and not on cgac - shogozer
Downvote
7 months ago

Ongoing PC PUGs:
View PCTodays Tournaments:
View All Featured Upcoming PC Tournament: