EU
PC
z
OP
GB
Rep:
74%
Hey guys just making a thread to ask for some prayers and support for our good friend dizzibro from Russia (near Ukraine) his team BROTHERS are very bad @ CoD2 (just wonned them 21 - 6 ^^) but this is an great guy ! He deserve to be able for fix his face <3

His family has been plagued by radiation sickness and deformities since the accident in Chernobyl

Evidence - http://eu.cybergamer.com/profile/172798/dizzibro/

Fundraiser for dizzibro - https://www.gofundme.com/dizzibro-cosmetic-surgery <3

Thanks all for your considerations and show him some love <3

Edited once, 26/2/17 - 10:48pm.
Downvote
6 months ago
OP
GB
Rep:
74%
GL Bro <3
Downvote
6 months ago
RU
Rep:
85%
Post Likes: 10
First of all i really dont want to make some post in this stupid topic because i dont want to support idiots. But its really funny to see people who cant accept some simple things.

If you are proud of your win by 5 v 4 its very bad for you. I dont say that its not our problem, i just say that your actions looks very funny. If you are proud of this win so you start to make a topic, you can share with your mom so she can be proud too.

Second, catastrophe of Chernobyl had effects across moderatel, and yes, in Russia too. But if you can joke about this you are nobody. If you can joke about happening when 4000 people have dead you are nobody. I also ask admins to make a strike to this one guy for words he said.

Third, if you have something against my team or me, you can say it to my face when we will met somewhere on LANs and we will talk.

Regards to everyone adequate europeans and shame on this guys, dizzy.
Downvote
6 months ago
OP
GB
Rep:
74%
Trying to do something nice for a guy and he spit in the face of me -.- OMG there is no justice @ this world... GL to dizzi but it's not nice attitude

signed, DAKILLA COSTA
Downvote
6 months ago
OP
GB
Rep:
74%
We wait your players 40 minutes between maps and timeouts and i am doing nice thing for you anyway ? You see for this im top level guy but u want to flame it... OKAY FU and thx

signed, DAKILLA COSTA
Downvote
6 months ago
HR
Rep:
86%
Post Likes: 2
wow ppl are rly trying to win MOST USELESS FORUM POST
gl with that
Downvote
6 months ago
HR
Rep:
80%
Post Likes: 1
You should get a forum ban since you've been mocking around with something that isn't even fun and it left consequences to it's country. 2nd making a forum topic cuz you won a fooking cg match that increased your ego is another reason for a forum ban.

signed, DAKILLA COSTA
Downvote
6 months ago
SI
Rep:
84%
wtf someone donated 10k
Downvote
6 months ago
HR
Rep:
86%
dakilla take a rope and hang yourself
Downvote
6 months ago
HR
Rep:
81%
Quote from past1 on the 27th of February 2017:
dakilla take a rope and hang yourself
+1
Downvote
6 months ago
SI
Rep:
81%
Dakilla clearly deserves a forum ban. So, how long it will takes to ban him, admins ? No, he deserves a locked account. Every retarded shit can easily write anything here.

Edited twice, last edited 27/2/17 - 1:56am.
Downvote
6 months ago
OP
GB
Rep:
74%
Okay GUYS look please what I did wrong ? I am attempt to help this guy... fucking hell -.-
Downvote
6 months ago
HR
Rep:
81%
Post Likes: 13
While we are talking about sickness and disabilities, have you first checked that Chernobyl didn't affected you?
Downvote
6 months ago

View All Featured Upcoming PC Tournament:
Advertisement:
Current events
Advertisement:
PUBG?
I want to play in CG PUBG competitions
I only play PUBG casually
I dont play PUBG
582 Votes