EU
PC
z
OP
BA
Rep:
80%
So hello to everyone, i have one problem with my camera animation, so before few weeks ago i open same thread about this problem and tried my best to do what people said, i put these files msvcp100 msvcp100d msvcr100d in System32 SysWOW64 i change config many times, turn off antialising, aspect ratio, change injector i try also and without injector (winject, dllinjector..) and it works for me perfect, watch many times turtorial about camera animation of eyza and ppL and do the same things like them on video, but when i press home every time i get this , i have windows 10 now, before few days i had windows 7 and same problem, so does anyone know how to solve this problem?
Downvote
6 months ago
SE
Rep:
79%
Leave editing to someone else
Downvote
6 months ago
HR
Rep:
87%
Post Likes: 1
Nc , great movie .. KEEP IT DUJING ON DAT STUFfFfFF
Downvote
6 months ago
HR
Rep:
68%
there can be a lot of reasons that cause this problem:

- exported animation from 3Ds max is improper
- u forgot to enter low timescale
- some dll files are missing from game folder (e.g. cod2.dll)
- graphic card problem
Downvote
6 months ago
NL
Rep:
88%
He had cl_freezedemo so timescale shouldn't be a problem

- could be the cod2.dll missing in your cod2 folder (watch out with this file)
I recommend you to have 2 cod2 folders: 1 for gaming, 1 for moviemaking. Put this cod2.dll in your cod (moviemaking) folder.

- In-case you make a cinametic for toujane with the end time of 100 (default) you should have a cinametic file around 13mb. If alot lower than that things could go weird.

Make sure you press control when saving the animation out of 3DS max
Downvote
6 months ago
SK
Rep:
27%
I had the very same problem and I tried everything that was mentioned in this thread. The problem wasn't in 3ds max animations because when I tried ppL's files the result was the same. Neither placing the cod2.dll in the cod2 folder helped, nor changing settings.

So I analyzed coordinates produced by the eyza's compiler (yaw,pitch,roll etc.). And found out they were completely off - around 10times higher than normal values in cod2. Thats why it looks like it does in your video. Until this day I have no idea why it works for some people.

So I decided to code my own compiler that extracted all the needed coords from 3ds max .xaf files and adjusted it appropriately so that eyza's fly hack could read them. And it worked.

I could share the program if u need but it requires a little tweaking first.If you want add me on steam:claay
Downvote
6 months ago

View All Featured Upcoming PC Tournament:
Advertisement:
Current events
Advertisement:
PUBG?
I want to play in CG PUBG competitions
I only play PUBG casually
I dont play PUBG
582 Votes