86%
clean
Downvote
7 months ago
DE
Rep:
82%
Always the same discussion.
Use Demos for your timestamps, the qualitiy of the stream is too bad.
After bRx# postet some timestamps for norecoil the haters were seeing their chance and tried to proof him a wallhack? Out of topic. Think about TS, luck, anticipation and very much experience. Mty<3 is one of the best players i have ever played with. I watched him a lot and i never thought about this.
I know Mty<3 very well, he is not that person who uses cheats.
Thats my opinion, but i think you guys should stop blame him on this way. This is not the correct way.
And btw, its not the job of the community to decide this. In this case there were no community anymore

Downvote
7 months ago
FR
Rep:
83%
clean
Downvote
7 months ago
OP
DE
Rep:
63%
Quote from CLMK. on the 17th of February 2017:
clean
Clean or not clean?
Downvote
7 months ago
NL
Rep:
77%
Post Likes: 1
Quote from Splix on the 17th of February 2017:
Quote from Mty &lt;3 on the 17th of February 2017:
Hello,

I was thinking about writing something in my defence, but what I see is there're many opinions or many players with such freedom to give their opinion, and it's really sad that you have to accuse me of hacking. It looks like I have still to deal with this after my long time in cod4.

I'm sorry that some players just found their way to write some shit about me when the chance appears, referred to Vanir which shares a 2013 bustmovie, but forgets to include my counter-bustmovie, which was accepted in its time when the dispute was cancelled.

It looks like some of you guys, writing in this topic, don't like me at all and I'd like to know if there's any decent reason for that, because this is not respectful. Anyway, thanks to those guys who wasted some time defending myself by objective opinions. I just play this game, a long time already, and I try not to lead individual offences to you, so I demand the same treat with me, I'm not a toxic player.

Nevertheless, some players may show their real face in these threads, so it's good I can know them in order not to loose my time with silly discussions. End of the opinion.

I'm right about mty. He is not a hacker. From you here in the community comes only hacks OBV blah blah blah. Just because a player is better than you just howling around. The community is real at the ass. He has finally shown you with his video the impossible things are possible. The same is true for me. I dont hack. This is all of the community's fault. And the horny admins always jump on it. Just because players complain, because one is better than she is flown with the same cheating cheater BAN inc .... bla bla blaa

You also have good moments, good days and no one complains about you hacking. You can not even keep your rules in the AGBS. Well I do not care I can live with my Ban. 85% of all banned players were done by intimidating the admins. And the rest by the anti-cheat tool
You admitted that you used a privately coded aim assist on teamspeak last time I talked to you lmfao, stfu idiot.
Downvote
7 months ago
DE
Rep:
82%
Quote from FrosteR on the 17th of February 2017:
Hello,

I was thinking about writing something in my defence, but what I see is there're many opinions or many players with such freedom to give their opinion, and it's really sad that you have to accuse me of hacking. It looks like I have still to deal with this after my long time in cod4.

I'm sorry that some players just found their way to write some shit about me when the chance appears, referred to Vanir which shares a 2013 bustmovie, but forgets to include my counter-bustmovie, which was accepted in its time when the dispute was cancelled.

It looks like some of you guys, writing in this topic, don't like me at all and I'd like to know if there's any decent reason for that, because this is not respectful. Anyway, thanks to those guys who wasted some time defending myself by objective opinions. I just play this game, a long time already, and I try not to lead individual offences to you, so I demand the same treat with me, I'm not a toxic player.

Nevertheless, some players may show their real face in these threads, so it's good I can know them in order not to loose my time with silly discussions. End of the opinion.

I'm right about mty. He is not a hacker. From you here in the community comes only hacks OBV blah blah blah. Just because a player is better than you just howling around. The community is real at the ass. He has finally shown you with his video the impossible things are possible. The same is true for me. I dont hack. This is all of the community's fault. And the horny admins always jump on it. Just because players complain, because one is better than she is flown with the same cheating cheater BAN inc .... bla bla blaa

You also have good moments, good days and no one complains about you hacking. You can not even keep your rules in the AGBS. Well I do not care I can live with my Ban. 85% of all banned players were done by intimidating the admins. And the rest by the anti-cheat tool
You admitted that you used a privately coded aim assist on teamspeak last time I talked to you lmfao, stfu idiot.

Nice attitude. Looks like a mature behaviour.
Downvote
7 months ago
DE
Rep:
78%
clean
Downvote
7 months ago
FR
Rep:
83%
Quote from bRx# on the 17th of February 2017:
clean
Clean or not clean?
Tbh I've played vs him so many times, I don't think he cheats + he stream all his matchs and I watched him more than once, sometimes taking bad decision sometimes good he's a decent player + a fair play one.

Edited once, 18/2/17 - 2:18am.
Downvote
7 months ago
US
Rep:
42%
You can stream and cheat. It's 2017. Someone is always going to be better than you but sometimes you get lucky. Sometimes people cheat and sometimes they don't.
Downvote
7 months ago
HR
Rep:
81%
You should have been gathering more informations if he really cheats while streaming matches.
Downvote
7 months ago
NL
Rep:
80%
I think this guy is clean, he seemed OK, and why the fuck would u cheat in a 2v2 against shittier ppl than sjappi LOLLoLlllLlllLlLLlOoOol
Downvote
7 months ago
PL
Rep:
84%
Quote from CLMK. on the 18th of February 2017:
Quote from bRx# on the 17th of February 2017:
clean
Clean or not clean?
Tbh I've played vs him so many times, I don't think he cheats + he stream all his matchs and I watched him more than once, sometimes taking bad decision sometimes good he's a decent player + a fair play one.

riqzor streamed aswell anyway mty is clean better ban this ReQu guy
Downvote
7 months ago
BE
Rep:
80%
Hello,

Still writing a book... Roccat boy don't come again on this forum and get a life
Downvote
7 months ago
NL
Rep:
77%
Quote from cryzrr on the 17th of February 2017:
Quote from FrosteR on the 17th of February 2017:
Hello,

Nice attitude. Looks like a mature behaviour.
Not sure why you are defending splix or flaming me, stay out of it if you don't even know what happened.
Downvote
7 months ago
HU
Rep:
82%
Hello,

pathetic
Downvote
7 months ago

Ongoing PC PUGs:
View PCTodays Tournaments: