PC
z
OP
DE
Rep:
83%
EU Site Admin
Post Likes: 3
Yo folks, the 3rd season ended and we're once again asking you for your feedback. What was good, what went bad, what changes do you want to see for season 4.

This are the main topics I want to hear feedback about.

Entry fee
Mixer Rule
Minimum Matches requirement
Season duration

These are our opinions as admin crew:

Keep entry fee at 25€
Ban every team member who played with a mixer for 1 week, increase on further offences. We want TEAMS on the p2p ladder, mixes can happen on CGo.
Keep it at 15
2 Month ladder phase + SE Playoffs

We are also looking to start of Season 4 this week's Sunday, so teams can keep in practice for the LAN in April, so fast feedback is appreciated.
Downvote
7 months ago
HR
Rep:
84%
Downvote
7 months ago
GB
Rep:
85%
Instead of banning every team member that played with a mixer for a week why not suspend a team from playing in the ladder for a week or so. Everything else seems fine with entry etc
Downvote
7 months ago
OP
DE
Rep:
83%
EU Site Admin
Quote from FK1NGOD on the 6th of February 2017:
Instead of banning every team member that played with a mixer for a week why not suspend a team from playing in the ladder for a week or so. Everything else seems fine with entry etc

I'd love to do that if we had the technical possibility, but we can only match ban which would include CGo.
Hoping for ppl to be smart enough to just not mix anymore?
Downvote
7 months ago
NL
Rep:
85%
Post Likes: 1
Was a good season, mixing rule is bullshit. Max players of 7 + 3 switches is pretty fine for me but to add a 24 hour switch rule seems pretty bullshit. Let players / teams add eachother and if the max switching has been reached they can pay it.

- Profit for the ladder because more money for switching
- More games because teams don't have to wait a whole day to play a ladder they paid for.
Downvote
7 months ago
GB
Rep:
85%
Quote from GoTTiii on the 6th of February 2017:
Quote from FK1NGOD on the 6th of February 2017:

I'd love to do that if we had the technical possibility, but we can only match ban which would include CGo.
Hoping for ppl to be smart enough to just not mix anymore?
Yeah seems fair enough
Downvote
7 months ago
IL
Rep:
85%
I'd say 2 months duration , Add at least 3 more active streamers to cast the p2p matches.
Make CGTV active again like the old days. Next p2p will include more teams that are attending the lan , So it will be really shame if matches will not be streamed during the ladder.
Downvote
7 months ago
OP
DE
Rep:
83%
EU Site Admin
Quote from darl1Ng on the 6th of February 2017:
I'd say 2 months duration , Add at least 3 more active streamers to cast the p2p matches.
Make CGTV active again like the old days. Next p2p will include more teams that are attending the lan , So it will be really shame if matches will not be streamed during the ladder.
Teams are the problem not the amount of streamers. We took a few dates and matches to stream but in the end the matches were canceled.
No reason for freelancer streamers to pick up on streaming though, but so far keso rikkz and me are plenty of streamers to go for if somebody is serious enough to ask about a match to be streamed.
Downvote
7 months ago
OP
DE
Rep:
83%
EU Site Admin
Quote from K1NGSU on the 6th of February 2017:
Was a good season, mixing rule is bullshit. Max players of 7 + 3 switches is pretty fine for me but to add a 24 hour switch rule seems pretty bullshit. Let players / teams add eachother and if the max switching has been reached they can pay it.

- Profit for the ladder because more money for switching
- More games because teams don't have to wait a whole day to play a ladder they paid for.

It still requires admin to check every single match if a mixer was used, the workload is just too much, so we want to make sure ppl stop using mixers and play p2p only with their actual line up. Go play CGo if your team aint fully on.
Downvote
7 months ago
NL
Rep:
85%
You're still checking it every match it seems? These tickets take more time I think ;P
Downvote
7 months ago
DE
Rep:
80%
Entry fee was and is okay
Mixer Rule is good -> its no mix ladder tbh
Minimum Matches requirement - makes the ladder active, so rly good idea
Season duration - 2 months should be enough to play 15 matches

Keep it up gotti ! <3 gj
Downvote
7 months ago
DE
Rep:
83%
SPOILER: Make CGTV active again ...

Why don't you create a Thread where the streamers announce their possible streaming schedule/when their are able to cast a match the next week.
i think most teams know when they are able to play a few days before.

So you can create a thread for example every week, posting the times your are able to stream:

Gotti:
Mon 20:00-24:00
WED 20:00-24:00

Rikk:
Tue 20:00-24:00
Fri 20:00-24:00

Teams can copy/quote the text and add that they are able to play:

Gotti:
Mon 20:00-24:00
5kings 20:00-24:00
wapanda: 22:00-24:00

and so on...so you can make a stream-schedule, and even if the teams cancel the matches or wont show up there will be hopefully enough p2p matches so that you can just join a server/match with only a bit patience.

I think there are no teams that dont want to be casted but cba to ask for a streamer...
Downvote
7 months ago
OP
DE
Rep:
83%
EU Site Admin
I'm not a professional streamer so I'm just looking to stream matches when they are already set and I get asked a few hours upfront. Usually when ppl ask me it's really spontaneous.

I agree that another system could help and I'm open for ideas, but I don't have "regular stream days" so that won't happen.

Quote from tobsn:
I think there are no teams that dont want to be casted but cba to ask for a streamer...
That's another problem. If teams don't care enough to even ask, why would we as streamers make effort into streaming!?
Downvote
7 months ago
DE
Rep:
83%
SPOILER: Click to view

Well, I think its more like a symbiosis between teams and casters to create attention and maybe get someone to install cod4 and play but thats just my romantic pov ;D

I can understand that you dont want to make a fixed schedule but couldnt it be more like a "i got time and could stream matches if somene wants me to" so ppl know that you are able to?

if you look at the teams point of view: they want to play a game, search an opponent and are happy to have one. most of the times its pretty spontaneous and no one thinks about asking you.

another downside of the current system is that noone knows when you are streaming.
If you have at least a kind of a schedule, ppl can come back at the dates you gave them to check if theres a stream or not...
you will get more viewers and will be rich one day!

Edited once, 6/2/17 - 4:46pm.
Downvote
7 months ago
SI
Rep:
86%
Make lower bracket in playofs !!!!
Downvote
7 months ago

View All Featured Upcoming PC Tournament:
Advertisement:
Current events