EU
PC
z
NL
Rep:
87%
Post Likes: 2
I have said it on discord, and I will say it here again: i can't believe critical is complaining about a tier 2 seed.

The only result they have after 12 years of cod2 is one lan win, which they won with a significantly different line up.

There can be only three topseeds, and all three of them have a very consistent line up and also have greater (LAN) results in the past. Sure you would put yourself above them, but from an objective pov it makes a lot of sense to me that W5 GRS and dP are topseeds tbh.

Because why shouldn't unexpected be seed 1 instead of you critical? They won the last LAN and didn't change their line up (I believe).
Downvote
8 months ago
CZ
Rep:
83%
Guys, who cares about seeds? I also don't consider us tier4. I feel like a tier2... just kiddin.
Downvote
8 months ago
PL
Rep:
87%
Post Likes: 1
For me good and fair , but unexpected tier2? This is some kind of joke xD
Downvote
8 months ago
NL
Rep:
86%
who the fuck cares about tier?
Downvote
8 months ago
DE
Rep:
88%
Quote from Lhnz on the 2nd of February 2017:
who the fuck cares about tier?

1+ yes
Downvote
8 months ago
PL
Rep:
37%
having a mix of 3grs guys and 2 fillers (because you can't call it otherwise) in top1 seed and gonewild in the third seed is unacceptable imo... certainly "you can't always get what you want", as the stones sang, but maybe you should wait with the seeds 'til the next nightcup is done

disclaimer: i don't criticize your choice (please keep in mind that my point of view is different, because i've compared it to the detailed results of these lineups on my wiki)
Downvote
8 months ago
NL
Rep:
85%
oh my god im 2nd seed.. life is over.
Downvote
8 months ago
rpz
HR
Rep:
87%
Post Likes: 4
Quote from vioqor on the 2nd of February 2017:
I have said it on discord, and I will say it here again: i can't believe critical is complaining about a tier 2 seed.

The only result they have after 12 years of cod2 is one lan win, which they won with a significantly different line up.

There can be only three topseeds, and all three of them have a very consistent line up and also have greater (LAN) results in the past. Sure you would put yourself above them, but from an objective pov it makes a lot of sense to me that W5 GRS and dP are topseeds tbh.

Because why shouldn't unexpected be seed 1 instead of you critical? They won the last LAN and didn't change their line up (I believe).
stop talking about online results everyone knows thats all you got in this game
Downvote
8 months ago
HR
Rep:
84%
Post Likes: 2
vioqor this is why i asked you to not write anything, u are a retarded person and u should not be eligible to comment anything on this forum, have the fuck can u be so stupid? i had enough patience to accept you here for a very long time but i've had enough of you.
we acomplished a lot more at lans than you have and in the past 3 5v5 lans which we attended were gamersject 2012 finished 2nd, tomorrowlan 5v5 finished 4th and won tls 3 and u dare to say that we havent done anything to deserve that seed 1 ?

im not upset cuz we are tier 2 , im fine with us being it but dont you think that we deserve tier 1 more than lets say dp and even w5 who we won 3 times last lan ?
Downvote
8 months ago
NL
Rep:
87%
Quote from rpz on the 2nd of February 2017:
Quote from vioqor on the 2nd of February 2017:

stop talking about online results everyone knows thats all you got in this game

Your reply makes no sense at all.

First of all I didn't even mention the word "online'.
Second of all, you ignored everything I said.
And finally, why are you talking about me/us? I/we aren't even attending this lan, hell, "we" don't even exist at the moment.

Sounds like you are salty that a team which is known for being "onliners" still has more lanresults to show than you.
Downvote
8 months ago
NL
Rep:
87%
Quote from djole on the 2nd of February 2017:
vioqor this is why i asked you to not write anything, u are a retarded person and u should not be eligible to comment anything on this forum, have the fuck can u be so stupid? i had enough patience to accept you here for a very long time but i've had enough of you.
we acomplished a lot more at lans than you have and in the past 3 5v5 lans which we attended were gamersject 2012 finished 2nd, tomorrowlan 5v5 finished 4th and won tls 3 and u dare to say that we havent done anything to deserve that seed 1 ?

im not upset cuz we are tier 2 , im fine with us being it but dont you think that we deserve tier 1 more than lets say dp and even w5 who we won 3 times last lan ?

An incomplete list of our LAN achievements:

Call of Duty 2:

#2 NetGamez 2006 B
#1 WZZRD CPC2 Qualifier
#1 WZZRD Grandmasters of CoD2
#4 NetGamez 2007 SE
#2 Regroup 16
#7-8 Outpost On Fire 2
#3 Outpost On Fire 3
#3 Gamersject 2
#1 The Reality 9
#2 The Reality 4
#1 Gamersject #3
#5-8 The Last Stand 2013
#5-6 TomorrowLAN Zagreb 2015

Call of Duty 4:

#2 FATLAN 12
#3 The Party 7
#4 i34
#9-12 The Experience 2008 A
#2 The Experience 2008 B
#9-12 Antwerp Esports Festival

Nice try, but try again.
Downvote
8 months ago
HR
Rep:
80%
So if there're 3 Groups with 8 teams and you got into seed 2 that's a bad sign? It's not like beeing seed 1 is gonna change something with getting an easier opponent like it would happen it there're more tier's. The only thing that seeds can change is your ego!
Downvote
8 months ago
HR
Rep:
84%
vio we are talking about a lan in 2017 and not 2006-7 when u had a chance to win a lan .
Downvote
8 months ago
NL
Rep:
87%
Quote from djole on the 2nd of February 2017:
vio we are talking about a lan in 2017 and not 2006-7 when u had a chance to win a lan .

You mean 2006-2007, when good teams still existed?

And, results are accumulated over a whole "career", you can't just decide which period you prefer. It is not my fault you were still in diapers when cod2 actually had competition.
Downvote
8 months ago
OP
NL
Rep:
84%
EU CGTV Crew
Quote from KEPTN on the 2nd of February 2017:
So if there're 3 Groups with 8 teams and you got into seed 2 that's a bad sign? It's not like beeing seed 1 is gonna change something with getting an easier opponent like it would happen it there're more tier's. The only thing that seeds can change is your ego!

Indeed
Downvote
8 months ago

Ongoing PC PUGs:
View PCTodays Tournaments:
View All Featured Upcoming PC Tournament:
Advertisement:
Current events
Advertisement:
PUBG?
I want to play in CG PUBG competitions
I only play PUBG casually