Rep:
88%
LFT
Downvote
8 months ago
DE
Rep:
84%
Can you explain why 4th place get 38 hours premium and 5th-8th place get 48 hours (2days)? Click Me
Downvote
8 months ago
OP
BE
Rep:
86%
EU Site Admin
Post Likes: 2
The reward system will be fixed by then, had a small issue with 3rd place match
Downvote
8 months ago
FI
Rep:
89%
Ohwell looks like this cup among the others ain't no exception for iNFINITE, not that we wouldnt want to play but simply cant, wonder why..

Downvote
8 months ago
PT
Rep:
87%
Quote from Hatton on the 30th of January 2017:
add trainstation to map pool pls

mp_trainstation to be playable would be in a system of BO3 the decider map if need, but this is single-elimination all the way so even if is in the map pool I believe that instead of -car as the first map it would be -train ahahahh.

HF to all players!!!
Downvote
8 months ago
HR
Rep:
88%
lft
Downvote
8 months ago
OP
BE
Rep:
86%
EU Site Admin
Post Likes: 3
Im thinking of using the cb system again where we force maps for each round of the cup.

example:
round 1: toujane
round 2: carentan
Downvote
8 months ago
GB
Rep:
87%
round 3: trainstation
Downvote
8 months ago
FR
Rep:
87%
Post Likes: 1
round 4 : vallente
Downvote
8 months ago
GB
Rep:
88%
good thing round 4: burgundy
Downvote
8 months ago
DE
Rep:
76%
LFT
Downvote
8 months ago
HR
Rep:
80%
is transtation really a LANable map? I think that a map to play at LAN should be as easy as it can be, that's why you have Carentan which a lot of players try to avoid. Players today with fast pace are getting really bored of slow pace like it happens on Carentan and with Trainstation it can even be worse! That's just my opinion, I think Vallente should've been a much better choice but since Trainstation won at map pool I guess they know why they choosed that map. I actually would love to see many teams choosing Trainstation cuz it's kinda new and they might think if they practice it good enough it can be their advantage.
Downvote
8 months ago
OP
BE
Rep:
86%
EU Site Admin
trainstation will be in the mappool.

people can still apply for the admin spots.
Downvote
8 months ago
GB
Rep:
87%
Quote from KEPTN on the 3rd of February 2017:
is transtation really a LANable map? I think that a map to play at LAN should be as easy as it can be, that's why you have Carentan which a lot of players try to avoid. Players today with fast pace are getting really bored of slow pace like it happens on Carentan and with Trainstation it can even be worse! That's just my opinion, I think Vallente should've been a much better choice but since Trainstation won at map pool I guess they know why they choosed that map. I actually would love to see many teams choosing Trainstation cuz it's kinda new and they might think if they practice it good enough it can be their advantage.

Downvote
8 months ago
OP
BE
Rep:
86%
EU Site Admin
First round: Toujane
Second round: Burgundy
Third round: Trainstation
Fourth round: Matmata

Grand final + 3rd place will use the VETO system.

Make sure you ready up or else the system wont add you to the ready list and you won't be able to play.

If you are ready but are unable to play, contact an admin asap so we can add a back-up team.
Downvote
8 months ago

View PCTodays Tournaments:
View All Featured Upcoming PC Tournament:
Advertisement:
Current events
Advertisement:
PUBG?
I want to play in CG PUBG competitions
I only play PUBG casually
I dont play PUBG
916 Votes