EU
PC
z
HR
Rep:
86%
Quote from KJUPSTERR on the 22nd of January 2017:
should qzr http://eu.cybergamer.com/profile/302765/QZR/ get a ban for playing with him and getting info? probably knowing that he's hacking? maybe he's hacking aswell
https://youtu.be/7JEmNwyE_7Y
last round 1v2
Frist of all that shit that u put on yt put in slow motion 0.2 and u will see that his aim start moveing when he showed up not before, second it was just a
coincidence that he lay down there bcs maybe somebody called its a or its short,,,

As for witie yes he is a hacker no doubt about that its just a matter of time when he will be banned dont worry..
Downvote
7 months ago
HR
Rep:
77%
JeFF ahahhahahahahahahahah kidu usrani sto pricas ti igro si samnom na pubu jednput i od tad si poceo govorit da haxam a ako smo igrali taj usrani pug sto si recordo? HAHAHAHHA idi ubi se neznas odat frajeru imas acc 10 godina puska ti se trese a i culi smo kako pricas doso sam na ts kid si reko i bano si me jer si usrani kid.... i da dobijem ban puca mi kurac.... sto se tice witia po meni frajer nema nista igra soldino jedan mec 5 drugi 20 pa to je normalno zar ne!? sa qzr-om igram par godina i lik nema nista... a ne ko ti oso u svedsku pa mi glumis tu mahera neda stara doma za hax a debilicno usrana l2p
Downvote
7 months ago
OP
HR
Rep:
83%
Quote from ^2^^7z aleph^2^ on the 22nd of January 2017:
should qzr http://eu.cybergamer.com/profile/302765/QZR/ get a ban for playing with him and getting info? probably knowing that he's hacking? maybe he's hacking aswell
last round 1v2
Frist of all that shit that u put on yt put in slow motion 0.2 and u will see that his aim start moveing when he showed up not before, second it was just a
coincidence that he lay down there bcs maybe somebody called its a or its short,,,

As for witie yes he is a hacker no doubt about that its just a matter of time when he will be banned dont worry..
As it was a normal situation I wouldn't say shit about that play, but taking it into the context of a teammate cheating heavily in the last 3 rounds, I'd say yes, he got the call and he knows his teammate is cheating. But who cares cause he wasn't aiming on the right side of the wall right?
Downvote
7 months ago
HR
Rep:
86%
Quote from ^2^^7z aleph^2^ on the 22nd of January 2017:
last round 1v2

As it was a normal situation I wouldn't say shit about that play, but taking it into the context of a teammate cheating heavily in the last 3 rounds, I'd say yes, he got the call and he knows his teammate is cheating. But who cares cause he wasn't aiming on the right side of the wall right?

if wittie was playing with him he called that shot 100% (l can bet in my life qzr dont have wh and shit l know him very well ) as for witie aka jepla the fake jepla he declare him self as a jepla (u know who is real jepla) then he is a retard he hack for sure no doubt
Downvote
7 months ago
FR
Rep:
85%
who?
Downvote
7 months ago
SE
Rep:
86%
Quote from zyrx on the 22nd of January 2017:
JeFF ahahhahahahahahahahah kidu usrani sto pricas ti igro si samnom na pubu jednput i od tad si poceo govorit da haxam a ako smo igrali taj usrani pug sto si recordo? HAHAHAHHA idi ubi se neznas odat frajeru imas acc 10 godina puska ti se trese a i culi smo kako pricas doso sam na ts kid si reko i bano si me jer si usrani kid.... i da dobijem ban puca mi kurac.... sto se tice witia po meni frajer nema nista igra soldino jedan mec 5 drugi 20 pa to je normalno zar ne!? sa qzr-om igram par godina i lik nema nista... a ne ko ti oso u svedsku pa mi glumis tu mahera neda stara doma za hax a debilicno usrana l2p

kako se haxorcic zabrinio,pazi to cc.. cuj igro sam s tobom 10 puta i bio si njubara preko noci si postao gospodin sa skillom sve dok nisam primjetio da haxas na pugu i jucer kad sam vidio preocito si ga probo pohaxat pa si kroz zid ga probo ubit :/ da kiddo sam kak si znal
Downvote
7 months ago
HR
Rep:
77%
daj slozi neki movie da gledam da budem ponosan na sebe sto taki pro igraci misle da sam citer
Downvote
7 months ago
GR
Rep:
86%
Post Likes: 2

one of the most obv actions of his. we did timestamps but guess what hes gonna hack the fuck out of anyone whos going to play vs him, doesnt matter if its pug or ladder and he will get banned in 2 years+. Best option is to avoid him but still.
Downvote
7 months ago
HR
Rep:
87%
Post Likes: 1
Quote from GHOST- on the 23rd of January 2017:

one of the most obv actions of his. we did timestamps but guess what hes gonna hack the fuck out of anyone whos going to play vs him, doesnt matter if its pug or ladder and he will get banned in 2 years+. Best option is to avoid him but still.

Trolololol,that's the thing now,he knows there are multiple timestamps made and he doesn't care anymore,he's just hacking as long as he can.That's why head needs to consider banning players with these 'stupid threads' or increase productivity of democrew which ain't easy surely.
Downvote
7 months ago
PT
Rep:
87%
Hacking and missing shots lOlLoLOl That's how good he is x'D

@QZR hacker? One of the biggest lols I've seen online d:DDD
Downvote
7 months ago
HR
Rep:
82%
Downvote
7 months ago
HR
Rep:
89%
Post Likes: 3
qzr is just receiving calls from wittie, nothing else
Downvote
7 months ago
SI
Rep:
82%
evo ljudi ovo vam nije ni fragmovie, niti bustmoive vec provokacija igracima i adminima da mu ne moze niko nista evo samo par situacija koje su znaci preocite 5:00, 9:50, 7:27 uglavnom sve je hax
Downvote
7 months ago
GR
Rep:
86%
Quote from abythus on the 23rd of January 2017:
Quote from GHOST- on the 23rd of January 2017:

Trolololol,that's the thing now,he knows there are multiple timestamps made and he doesn't care anymore,he's just hacking as long as he can.That's why head needs to consider banning players with these 'stupid threads' or increase productivity of democrew which ain't easy surely.

+1 yea, i mean like i commented on thread about that dennis and his clan and on how they were cheating their asses off, for example rawzar got banned. I said it there, gonna say it now as well. if he was clean only a few players would complain(being butthurt for some reason lOl), but now almost everyone is certain about him cheating.
Downvote
7 months ago
FI
Rep:
82%
This is fishy as fuck
Downvote
7 months ago

View All Featured Upcoming PC Tournament:
Advertisement:
Current events
Advertisement: