z
FI
Rep:
88%
EU PC CoD2 Admin
Post Likes: 1
Quote from gObl90 on the 7th of January 2017:
For all the crying out loud here:

If a 2 months old MGC is trying to establish it self, and you think for a second, you know there will not be alot of benefits in near future. So either you try it and decide to grow with them or you dont. The time of MGC's paying for some foreign teams to travel somewhere, covering all expanses for a game like cod2 is over.

If you rly think that would happen you are naive AF.
I guess mgc's will be interesting again when battallion 1944 goes big!
I dont think anyone is expecting someone to cover travelling expenses to lans for a game this old. But the fact that theres not even a teamspeak or a gameserver available is a bit weak imo. And the fact that they're looking for foreign people when it should be easiest with german players is also a bit worrying. So they're looking for a team that doesnt want anything from the organisation but only wants to help it grow. A different kind of approach on the matter would be better than ''we cant offer anything right now but in the upcoming future: gaming houses''.
Downvote
8 months ago
HR
Rep:
87%
Cringe

This game is old.
Downvote
8 months ago
OP
DE
Rep:
26%
Maybe CoD2 is already old, but it's not the only game we're growing up with Teams.
We're already looking for Teams/Players in different Games to climb up at the eSports.
Player / Teams that wanna grow up with us and keep working for a great future, will get a Player contract, tho we can work for a longer term.
It also saves Player for our Sponsorship.

Atleast ppl that just keep talking any bad stuff, it's just a childish behaviour and you should think about your age you already reached.
As g0bl already said, we're a 2 month old Organisation that keeps etablishing in more as just 1 eSports game. So it may takes a few more mins to answer, or working off for special parts like getting paid to reach a LAN, or other stuff. It's not like we're just working with 5 ppl in our Organisation, there is a lot more behind the scenes.

But it's much easier to say something bad about a young Oragnisation, without knowing anything about the behind.
Atleast some of you guys keep doing calumny and in germany it's a crime.
Don't forget we're a Organisation based in Germany and can belong you for stuff like this.

It's not like we want to go that way, but if this will struggle above, we will ofc work with the law and order.
Some ppl of you start to injure our Organisation.

Ppl that are realy interested at our Organisation can bring in a application or just a message if they wanna know anything about the scenes behind.
We're still looking for Player or already a full Team.
It's not even important that you're from Germany tho.
We're looking also for EU Players or Teams.

Kind regards!
Downvote
8 months ago
DE
Rep:
19%
Amen!
Downvote
8 months ago
DE
Rep:
86%
And what can you offer the team AT THE MOMENT?
Downvote
8 months ago
OP
DE
Rep:
26%
As you can get out of my Post, we wont being supposed to pay for the Munich LAN.
We're taking a closer look for the future and want to grow up with a team, that wants to work with our Organisation.
Ofc can't we bring in that much for the moment, but thats something what will getting changed in the upcomming future. So ofc would it be able then to pay something.
We actually have to pay a lot for some other stuff like Website, Teamspeak, different Game-Server, Conventions and traveling to Organisation and trying to find a way for a sponsoring. This all are parts that we have to pay for. Some of you ain't looking that deep into it and just see the part they wanna take place in our Oraganisation. There is a lot more as just to handle everything for 1 Team in 1 game. Everyone wants to have shirts while playing for our Org, thats also a part we have to pay a lot for.

We will bring in Teamspeak and a Gameserver for the moment, but it's ofc necessary to change this and pull in much more and we will ofc bring in much more. There will be no Organisation that will pay everything for a Team, that didn't brought in any results for a Organisation.

As i already said, we wanna grow up together with our teams and not just as our Organisation himself.
And ppl that still blaming anything cause we already had the CZE Team that played for our Org. We talked to fajt before and he also brought in his okay and was fine that we may can't pay for the Munich LAN, so calm down and as i said... If you don't know anything about the behind, don't talk about it.
Downvote
8 months ago
FI
Rep:
88%
EU PC CoD2 Admin
Its the way you're representing your organisation and searching for players/teams. I get it, a young org like yourself doesn't necessarily have all the benefits or an organisation that has been going for a long time. But if you don't have much to offer to the teams and/or players why do you talk so much about benefits and payments and money?? Why don't you simply put it as if youre looking for a team that wants to help you grow and perhaps in the future you can provide something. Its VERY silly to put into the lft threads that in the future you will be providing for lans, paying for ppl to play for you, gaming house and stuff like that which costs a bit more than a gameserver and a teamspeak. You've even no idea if you can and/or will have any of those things in the future so its just stupid to drag them into the mix. Ofc people will think that if youre saying those things then hell yes you will be providing more or less right now. Talk about gaming houses and dont even have a teamspeak as of yet its just a silly way to go imho. Then saying that you will take actions if you have to regarding german laws and whatnot is only hurting yourself, none else. Like I previously said perhaps you need to think this through once more. I apologize if you feel offended but it's just my two cents. Have a nice day.
Downvote
8 months ago
OP
DE
Rep:
26%
We already have a Teamspeak Server, if i got the sentence right, you talked about we ain't? Or am i wrong?
The parts we used to write down, should just show up the way we wanna go and ofc will we bring up all the parts like Gaming House etc, cause we pull in a lot of money right now to reach everything we want to get. We ain't hurting our self by telling ppl that keep to injure our Organisation, it's just a way we have to go while this happens over and over again. It's not even a positiv thing while we're looking for other ppl. While you may keep taking a clother look to the eSports Teams, that also use to go ways like this while other keep to injure there Org. It already happened often.
Ofc don't i feel offended by your comments, their is a few other ppls that keep to injure our Org.
I'm sry if you took my message to yourself, it wasn't meant to you, but as i said to a few of other ppls here.

Ofc am i a guy who can look over it, but it's not like you guys keep to injure me, no it's the org. Ppl here keep talking anything, without knowing something about the Org.
We keep working every Day on our Org, every single hour we can pull in, every single money we can pull in, cause we want to bring it up and grow up.
Downvote
8 months ago

Ongoing PC PUGs:
View PCTodays Tournaments:
View All Featured Upcoming PC Tournament:
Advertisement:
Current events
Advertisement:
PUBG?
I want to play in CG PUBG competitions
I only play PUBG casually
I dont play PUBG