EU
PC
z
OP
DE
Rep:
26%
Hey guys!
Our Organisation "myResolve" is looking for decent Player to grow up in an upcomming future. We're actually a young and new Organisation, that means we arent't able to pay a lot for LAN and other Stuff, atleast i'll show off some parts we're working at.
As part of our project, "myResolve", you belong to a great family.
"myResolve" is a combination of a game community consisting of experienced players and experienced supervisors, who pursue the goal of successfully establishing themselves in the eSports area. As a strong and active community, we offer players a home that links them together and optimally supports them in the development of our community.
With the establishment of "myResolve" on 16.11.2016 an opportunity should be created, mainly to offer to players from the European area a platform for common experiences and playing fun.
But first, some Parts about criterias for the Game CoD2 you should bring in as Player:

The following criteria apply to every game mentioned by us:
- Age of 18+
- skill: high
- being interest in League and LAN area
- LAN and league records are welcome (no must)
- Strong, longer-term interest in the project as well as team
- Criticism, learning ability, insight of mistakes, ambition, humor, motivation
- Own initiative
- Communicative Competence (Headset, Microphone, Teamspeak 3)
- reliability
- Teamplay
- Respectful interactions, as well as with other players
- activity
- Player experience is not a foreign word (positioning, etc.)
- Training / games on certain days (training plan is worked out together with the team)
- Team leader (You are experienced and master the role as team leader?

Upcomming future:
For this we will bring in parts like:
- Shirts/Hoodies
- Equipment
- Integration into an upcoming sponsorship
- getting paid for LAN
- getting paid by playing for our Org
- Support for enrollment in leagues / cups / LAN events
- Bootcamps
- Gaming House
- own LAN in and around of Germany
- Gameserver
- Teamspeak
- Website .com (ours is actually only DE
- In the future a charge for arrival / departure to LAN events, as well as accommodation, premium membership (ESL, etc.)

I know it's a large Message, also i hope you used to read everything, if yes we would like to grow up with you guys!
We keep Recruiting Player and also a full Team.
It's not possible that you life in Germany tho.

Keep reminding that we can't pay for the Munich LAN, that doesn't mean you wont getting paid in the Future. You also will getting free entry for own LAN we keep to organize. So if you're realy interested in a cooperation with us, it would be awesome if you could understand this part.

You can pull your application to me as a PM, or Mail us at the following E-Mail.
info@my-resolve.de

Kind of Regards
Downvote
9 months ago
DE
Rep:
88%
Post Likes: 1
Gl!
Downvote
9 months ago
CZ
Rep:
87%
Post Likes: 2
Do you want teamspeak? buy yours

Do you want to travel to LAN in Munich from another country? Pay for your way, we don't care.

Oh, you want a server.. hm, i think we are out of money for you

Best regards,

team my Resolve.de
Downvote
9 months ago
OP
DE
Rep:
26%
You shoulda take a clother look at the part i wrote down.
"Upcomming future:
For this we will bring in parts like"
This means we will bring it in, not having it right now.
Downvote
9 months ago
CZ
Rep:
87%
yes, cuz the best offer 2k17 means write the captain "we will try to pay" and "in the upcoming future" That sounds positive af, because everyone knows how this works..
Downvote
9 months ago
NL
Rep:
88%
Post Likes: 1
Quote from LuIIaby on the 6th of January 2017:
Upcomming future:
- Gaming House

I like that
Downvote
9 months ago
NL
Rep:
86%
thanks for the giggle
Downvote
9 months ago
SI
Rep:
82%
Bro if you are going to pay ppl in COD2 to play for your team in 2017 than there are only two things possible :

>1. you are stupid as fuck

>2. you have 2 much money and no brain.
Downvote
9 months ago
NL
Rep:
88%
EU PC CoD2 Admin
So basically there's nothing that you're providing except for the team name. The best part is that you're a German organisation but your team and players MUST be from another country. Sounds good and all but perhaps you should think this through once more.
Downvote
9 months ago
CZ
Rep:
87%
Quote from neiixZz on the 6th of January 2017:
Bro if you are going to pay ppl in COD2 to play for your team in 2017 than there are only two things possible :

>1. you are stupid as fuck

>2. you have 2 much money and no brain.

You are stupid as fuck if you don't know details and writing this sh*t.. they promised that they will pay it.. or at least that fokin way to germany but they won't do a shit, so it's not reliable attitude.. non professional, so i'm just lettin know other ppl that my resolve tries to trick instead good person of this community will make and advertisement to this shitty organisation with big plans but no know how.. they have an opportunity to bring their name in to the gaming world, but now we are going on our own and pay lan from our packets.. there will be no profit at all if we success.. so don't teach me, god dammit how things work mr. neiixZzZZzZzzzz wtf is that crap. bya
Downvote
9 months ago
DE
Rep:
88%
For all the crying out loud here:

If a 2 months old MGC is trying to establish it self, and you think for a second, you know there will not be alot of benefits in near future. So either you try it and decide to grow with them or you dont. The time of MGC's paying for some foreign teams to travel somewhere, covering all expanses for a game like cod2 is over.

If you rly think that would happen you are naive AF.
I guess mgc's will be interesting again when battallion 1944 goes big!
Downvote
9 months ago
NL
Rep:
88%
Good luck!
Downvote
9 months ago
DE
Rep:
87%
Quote from gObl90 on the 7th of January 2017:
For all the crying out loud here:

If a 2 months old MGC is trying to establish it self, and you think for a second, you know there will not be alot of benefits in near future. So either you try it and decide to grow with them or you dont. The time of MGC's paying for some foreign teams to travel somewhere, covering all expanses for a game like cod2 is over.

If you rly think that would happen you are naive AF.
I guess mgc's will be interesting again when battallion 1944 goes big!

But you cannot, should not and hence never do provide fake information.
Downvote
9 months ago
CZ
Rep:
87%
Just sayin' It's relative pov, and that's not cry at least. That's a warning for everyone that MR comes up with their trick on them ..after all, like u said, cod2 is dead game, but it doesn't give any permission to lie each other..:D that's so simple. Next time deal equal to morals
Downvote
9 months ago
HR
Rep:
88%
Quote from masonn on the 6th of January 2017:
Quote from LuIIaby on the 6th of January 2017:
Upcomming future:
- Gaming House

As you can see they are searching for this -> Our Organisation "myResolve" is looking for decent Player

Edited once, 7/1/17 - 4:04pm.
Downvote
9 months ago

View All Featured Upcoming PC Tournament:
Advertisement:
Current events
Advertisement:
PUBG?
I want to play in CG PUBG competitions
I only play PUBG casually
I dont play PUBG
868 Votes