EU
PC
z
DE
Rep:
85%
Quote from GERTU on the 21st of December 2016:
Quote from fabyBAAANG on the 20th of December 2016:
gj, but some cuts were just too fast imo so you could barely see the frag. nice choice of songs. thanks for the shoutout:D
Which frag you couldn't see?

just watch the first 5 scenes and maybe you will understand what i mean. you let the next scene play right after the frag (like 0,5s after the frag you cut it). thats too fast imo to "really see" the frag
Downvote
9 months ago
OP
RO
Rep:
82%
Bump
Downvote
9 months ago
OP
RO
Rep:
82%
Quote from fabyBAAANG on the 21st of December 2016:
Quote from GERTU on the 21st of December 2016:
Quote from fabyBAAANG on the 20th of December 2016:
gj, but some cuts were just too fast imo so you could barely see the frag. nice choice of songs. thanks for the shoutout:D
Which frag you couldn't see?

just watch the first 5 scenes and maybe you will understand what i mean. you let the next scene play right after the frag (like 0,5s after the frag you cut it). thats too fast imo to "really see" the frag
I cut IT just after the hitreg, I understand what You mean????. You like it more like oldschool style.
Downvote
9 months ago
DE
Rep:
85%
it has nothing to do with "oldschool style", i just like to see the frags a little bit longer than just a few milliseconds.
Downvote
9 months ago
OP
RO
Rep:
82%
Quote from fabyBAAANG on the 24th of December 2016:
it has nothing to do with "oldschool style", i just like to see the frags a little bit longer than just a few milliseconds.
Yeah I get it, but I don't really like to see the score in a fragmovie
But next time I'll try to do something like you want
Downvote
9 months ago
DE
Rep:
85%
Quote from GERTU on the 25th of December 2016:

I know what you mean, same for me. I also didnt want the score to show up in a fragmovie, I tried to use slowmo after the frag to avoid that but tbh I don't care that much actually. Watch some famous fragmovies and you'll notice: If the kill ended the round, the score usually shows up, even in "good" fragmovies. Nobody cares
Downvote
9 months ago
OP
RO
Rep:
82%
Quote from fabyBAAANG on the 26th of December 2016:
Quote from GERTU on the 25th of December 2016:

I know what you mean, same for me. I also didnt want the score to show up in a fragmovie, I tried to use slowmo after the frag to avoid that but tbh I don't care that much actually. Watch some famous fragmovies and you'll notice: If the kill ended the round, the score usually shows up, even in "good" fragmovies. Nobody cares
Will try @ my next movie
Downvote
9 months ago

View PCTodays Tournaments:
View All Featured Upcoming PC Tournament:
Advertisement:
Current events
Advertisement:
PUBG?
I want to play in CG PUBG competitions
I only play PUBG casually
I dont play PUBG