EU
PC
z
OP
PL
Rep:
14%
Post Likes: 1
I'm pretty sure, MWR for everyone is a dissapointment. Treyarch released today support for dedicated rental servers.

It includes rcon, item restriction, playlist, all shit people loved(or hated?) in cod4/bo1

I'm not sure, is anyone working on promod for the game, but right now it's possible to force prosim ruleset.

Do you think bo3 is a good platform to revive competitive cod?
Downvote
10 months ago
NL
Rep:
83%
No, and i'll tell you why.

The problem of this game is for only 30 percent the game itself. The other 70 percent of the problem lies in that the developers do not care about a competitive PC scene for their game. Dedicated servers and mod tools are not even necessary for a game to become competitive.

If you look at games like Overwatch, CSGO and League of Legends, they didn't need mod tools because they were created with the sole purpose of becoming a competitive game.

I understand your hopes when news like this comes out, but if we were to 'switch' to BO3 this would split up the community even more and eventually result in a smaller scene than we have now.
Downvote
10 months ago
US
Rep:
69%
Quote from ToRRent1812 on the 14th of December 2016:
I'm pretty sure, MWR for everyone is a dissapointment. Treyarch released today support for dedicated rental servers.

It includes rcon, item restriction, playlist, all shit people loved(or hated?) in cod4/bo1

I'm not sure, is anyone working on promod for the game, but right now it's possible to force prosim ruleset.

I appreciate your optimism, but the players on CG would find something to complain about if they were all gifted millions of dollars. I'm not kidding, either. Good luck though!
Downvote
9 months ago
FR
Rep:
83%
Quote from 01 [Inspire:
on the 16th of December 2016]

I appreciate your optimism, but the players on CG would find something to complain about if they were all gifted millions of dollars. I'm not kidding, either. Good luck though!
Come on, its just being realistic it's not even complaning. We can't get anything from that game...
Downvote
9 months ago
US
Rep:
69%
Quote from CLMK. on the 16th of December 2016:
Quote from 01 [Inspire:
on the 16th of December 2016]

Come on, its just being realistic it's not even complaning. We can't get anything from that game...

Same was said about CoD4. You give up before even trying.
Downvote
9 months ago

View PCTodays Tournaments:
View All Featured Upcoming PC Tournament:
Advertisement:
Current events
Advertisement:
PUBG?
I want to play in CG PUBG competitions
I only play PUBG casually
I dont play PUBG
899 Votes