Sk gaming avoid(hackers) - Page: 2

Thread started by Matjeq on Saturday, 9:21pm December 10th with 49 replies. Views: 5,456

Retired Cybergamer Usere
Level: BRONZE
kczamo aka schumacher
eden hazard aka dennis

What a wonderful team at least 3 hackers confirmed lOl
From aimboting pcw/ghostwarriorsDM to CG matches nice lvl up

XD
Posted 2:49am Dec 11th 16
cdx
Come on make some new anticheat! This situation now is not even funny its sad there are so many hackers playing now on ladder, and we cant do shit to them! We can only waste time to make timestamps and then wait for 2-3 years to someone from admins watch that timestamps and then 2-3 years for them to decide is someone hacking or not... So sad, I think that you need moore active admins to resolve matches and little faster 'democrew' if there is 'democrew'... But this is just my opinion
Posted 2:51am Dec 11th 16
Retired Cybergamer Usere
There it would be no need to anti cheat if ban was easier.
I got so many match cancels (cause enemy whines 1-0) already cause admins wants screenshots of the score instead of checking the fucking demo we post lOl..................................................

If they dont have the decency to do their simple job much less checking timestamp

gg,

d:DDD
Posted 2:59am Dec 11th 16
cdx
http://eu.cybergamer.com/team/237726/styLE/ and they have like 2-5 clans and they are just keeping the good work
Posted 3:02am Dec 11th 16
GHOST-
+1 cdx but idk why would anyone fakename some inactive old players, guy on their team today got name ''inzy''. Pathetic hackers who got no life and they cant do anything apart from cheating in cod2 matches, that dennis the other day was like ''want us to play serious?'' like what would he do? play more obvious? spray with mg behind walls for example? just ban them already, i mean if they were clean only a few ppl would complain, but we already got 2 threads about them.
Posted 3:04am Dec 11th 16
cdx
we were playing against them 2 times ... both times got hacked but i didnt want to make(loose) time stamps for them
Posted 3:11am Dec 11th 16
Matjeq
I think we should deny 2016-17 accounts from now on:D We need more admins and a bigger punishment for players not uploading demos. Especially for 'new' players. I mean if a clean player with a clean sheet since Clanbase forget it sometimes. I think CG shouldnt ban him so easily. The punishment should be bigger for new accounts etc. The lowranked teams are just hacking their ass off. If they hack to obvious they dont upload or they fill in 1-0 for the opponent team. If I will look the demos in question. I think 4 rounds are enough to state he is cheating. Yet it will take CG 6 months to complete the conflicts.
Posted 8:40am Dec 11th 16 and edited 8:56am Dec 11th 16
cake-

Btw after some research i found inzy's account:

http://eu.cybergamer.com/profile/265029/inzYwizquez
Posted 9:16am Dec 11th 16 and edited 9:30am Dec 11th 16
dizzibro
There are some russians rwb. Avoid them guys!
Posted 10:17am Dec 11th 16
rawzar
Guys check demos , create timestamps and dont worry my friends ...
Posted 11:16am Dec 11th 16
mooqee
Posted 11:56am Dec 11th 16
facilos

Come on make some new anticheat! This situation now is not even funny its sad there are so many hackers playing now on ladder, and we cant do shit to them! We can only waste time to make timestamps and then wait for 2-3 years to someone from admins watch that timestamps and then 2-3 years for them to decide is someone hacking or not... So sad, I think that you need moore active admins to resolve matches and little faster 'democrew' if there is 'democrew'... But this is just my opinion

Quote from cdx on the 11th of December 2016

Now you know the basics how to make the "new anticheat"

Now you know everything you need to have to do this simple NEW CGAC quest. Enjoy =)
Posted 1:10pm Dec 11th 16
rawzar
Posted 1:25pm Dec 11th 16
rawzar
Posted 4:01pm Dec 11th 16
twist.

There are some russians rwb. Avoid them guys!

Quote from dizzibro on the 11th of December 2016
Evidence in the studio
Posted 5:50pm Dec 11th 16