PC
z
OP
DE
Rep:
74%
Post Likes: 1
Starring @whadez
I used his old demos by accident; still they are from CGo and p2p only.

Please speak your mind!

SPOILER: Click to view

Edited 3 times, last edited 8/12/16 - 5:56pm.
Downvote
10 months ago
HU
Rep:
84%
These frags are mainly from CGo, unfortunately he included my older frags, but I'm still happy for it, if he's willing to make me a 2nd part next year, in the future, It's going to contain only worth frags from p2p.

Keep in mind that he's new to editing, he did amazing job on this one, considering the fact that this is his first edit (As I said).

Be gentle
Downvote
10 months ago
HU
Rep:
82%
nice frags teso
Downvote
10 months ago
HU
Rep:
84%
Quote from Goh4N# on the 8th of December 2016:
nice frags teso
Köszönöm mester!
Downvote
10 months ago
HR
Rep:
78%
Well done.
Sick frags :]
Downvote
10 months ago
GB
Rep:
57%
Shit frags lmao
Downvote
10 months ago
DE
Rep:
78%
nice
Downvote
10 months ago
CZ
Rep:
81%
wd wha
Downvote
10 months ago
GB
Rep:
85%
music 2quiet gunsound 2loud?
Downvote
10 months ago
DE
Rep:
85%
i'd say its well done (cfg, cc, quality ect), but i also think the gunsounds are too loud. and tbh it was really boring to watch for me due to the fact that all scenes are way too long. lack of fast forward, "random" slowmows (according to the sync) and the long lasting cinematics. i counted 9 scenes and the movie is 6:40 long. thats just too less for this kind of a movie taking into account the players/enemies skill and that the matches are not from a lan or another big tournament. if it was stevy/qlimax/ect nobody would care, because the gameplay is still interesting then, but its not in this case. i mean for whadez himself is probably still enjoyable, but not for me as someone who doesnt really know him.
Downvote
10 months ago
HU
Rep:
84%
Quote from fabyBAAANG on the 9th of December 2016:
i'd say its well done (cfg, cc, quality ect), but i also think the gunsounds are too loud. and tbh it was really boring to watch for me due to the fact that all scenes are way too long. lack of fast forward, "random" slowmows (according to the sync) and the long lasting cinematics. i counted 9 scenes and the movie is 6:40 long. thats just too less for this kind of a movie taking into account the players/enemies skill and that the matches are not from a lan or another big tournament. if it was stevy/qlimax/ect nobody would care, because the gameplay is still interesting then, but its not in this case. i mean for whadez himself is probably still enjoyable, but not for me as someone who doesnt really know him.
I think the same, cinematics were too long, frags doesnt worth anything, gunsound is too loud, bad syncing, but next time he'll not make the same mistakes im pretty sure.
Downvote
10 months ago
IL
Rep:
84%
its not very good by any means, but its a big improvement which is the important thing.
read what faby said doublespike, it should help you alot.
Downvote
10 months ago
FR
Rep:
83%
keep improving gj
Downvote
10 months ago

View All Featured Upcoming PC Tournament:
Advertisement:
Current events
Advertisement: